1

It was just another day for everyone else but not him. He has been working under the name of George Williams for a week now. It was another mission he was assigned in America. As much as he would love to stay in his country, his hometown, he couldn't. Not because he can't but because he has to. He was working for a international intelligence service, they call themselves the CareTakers, and he was currently on a mission.

The present mission was to collect and possibly stop some sort of slavery. They received the information from an anonymous source about a man named Micheal Browne, who owns a chain of restaurants and clubs around New York, runs some pretty black business. It was told to them, by the source, that Mr. Browne sold young innocent girls as sex slaves behind the cloak of his restaurants and clubs. They couldn't track down the source but found that they, whoever they were, have been working at the headquarters of Mr. Browne for a while and do not agree with his methods.

He could do this mission solo but since the source kept themselves anonymous they had to take their measures as this could be a trap or someone plotting something against the agency, so, naturally he had a team. His field partners, also his best friends, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan were with him. They were all amazing spies and also had great understanding with each other.

Zayn is their brainiac, techie. He invented some amazing devices for them, got them access in places they aren't allowed in. Liam is the fighter with a brain, he was basically the logic of the group, messing with him is drowning yourself, in the middle of the ocean, full of sharks. Niall is probably their most crucial member, he is their analyst, he knows dangers coming before danger itself. He was also their escape, them being them fucked their plans up, that's where Niall is the most useful, he can get them out of any situation. Louis always had been the leader, he is the leader not because he is the oldest but because he cares about each and every one of them, he can lay his life down for them, that's what makes him different. That's what makes him Louis.

Louis and Liam were working at Mr. Browne's headquarters while Niall was a waiter at one of the restaurants and Zayn was the DJ at one of the clubs. Louis and Liam were trying to find documents, files, records, anything that could help them while Niall and Zayn were trying find the black business behind the cloak of the restaurants and clubs.

They've been at it for a week and they only thing could find was the information given to them was true but they still haven't found out who the source are. Who ever this source were they were good at hiding. Hacking into main office security was a tough job since this meant everything to Micheal, so you should know it was advanced and not easily gullible. Zayn has been trying to hack into their headquarter security system but they require a passcode and more than 3 wrong attempts and there would be bullets flying everywhere.

Louis and Liam have been trying to find the source as they could possibly know the code and help them with the proof and maybe help them bring it down but they were being ghosted. It was frustrating to know that something is wrong while they don't know what it exactly is. They usually go around the headquarters 'casually' walking in restricted parts.

Right now Louis and Liam were crawling in the vents near Micheal's office trying to find a way to break in, it is possible they could find something against him. His office was on the top floor which had 2 guards always moving around and the vent don't go into the room, which made their doubts clear. Everything they need and whatever other proofs they want could be there.

All they know now is that the door to Browne's office need is locked and opens with a identification cards given only to the top ranks in the building. They needed to find a way to get their hands on one of those cards. They saw one of the secretaries using her card to buzz in, and they now had a vague idea of how to get the card.They crawled back out the vents and went back to work, well at least pretending to be.

~~~~

Liam saw one of the secretaries walk into the break room, he nudged Louis towards her and Louis knew just what to do. Louis then proceeded to make his way towards the break room, behaving as nonchalant as possible. As he entered he saw her heading towards the coffee machine and followed her to it as he reached for the same cup as her. They pulled back their hands immediately as their hands touched.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. You can take that cup if you want." Louis said flashing her a grin and gesturing toward the cup.

"It's okay, I should've been paying more attention." The girl replied with a grin of her own and reached for the cup. "Are you new here? I just haven't seen you here before." She asked while tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Yes I'm new, actually. I started here a week ago." Louis replied reaching for a cup for himself and placing it at the machine.

"Oh, that makes sense. We had 2 new employees this week. I see you find your way around here already, took me a while to find this place when I first joined." She joked, snatching 3 packets of sugar and adding it to her coffee. Louis tried not to cringe at her sugar intake, which reminded him how Liam butchers his tea every morning with unpleasant amount of sugar he adds in it.

Louis chuckles before replying, "It was a bit difficult the first few days, but what can I say I am a quick learner." Louis boasted as he flashed her a flirty smirk.

"That surely seems to be the case, I gotta go back to work. I see you around...." she paused looking expectantly at Louis for his name.

"George." Louis completed. "George Williams. Which reminds me I never got your name." Louis asked the blonde.

"Perrie. Perrie Edwards." She replies smiling bright.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Louis flirted, to which Perrie blushed and muttered a small 'thank you' as she smiled at the ground. "I wouldn't want to keep you from your work" Louis said as he gestured at the door.

"Oh, right. I'll see you around, George." She said and barely took a step before she tripped, which Louis definitely had to hand or leg in, and would've landed on the floor if it wasn't for Louis holding her by the waist to steady her.

"Are you alright?" Louis inquired steadying her on her feet with his hands still on her waist.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I thought I hit something. But it's okay, I'm fine." Perrie replied looking at her feet and then turning her head towards Louis expectantly and Louis gives her a confused look.

"I'm fine now, you can take your hands off of me." Perrie said looking at his hands on her waist. Louis took his hands off but not before he saw the tips of her ears turning pink.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it with your consent." Louis apologized hiding his hands behind himself.

"It's okay. I would've been weeping on the floor if you didn't." She reassured as she glanced at her watch, "my break is almost over, I'll see you, I guess."

"Yeah, sure." Louis replied as she walked towards the door and out after throwing a smile at Louis.

Louis sighed as he returned back to his seat only for his personal space to be raided by Liam only seconds after. "Did you get it?" Liam asked his face inches away from Louis' ear.

Louis jumped and shoved Liam's face away and placed the card on the table in front of him, "What do mean 'Did you get it?' Of course I got it." Louis told him as Liam took the card and pocketed it.

"And Liam.." Louis paused for Liam to look at him before he caught his ear and pulled at it, "Next time you need to chat up with a girl, to get a stupid card, get Zayn or Niall to do it. Or better yet do it yourself actually. She seemed to have the same amount of sugar in take as you, you'll both get on real well."