12

Eleanor left Louis' room with positive energy, something she needed to see her daughter. She had to be strong for her, taking long breaths she made her way to Lizzie, ready to be everything her daughter needed her to be. Everyone was waiting right outside Lizzie's door waiting for her and Liam.

"You should go in first." Niall said with Zayn and Harry on either side of him. "Yeah, you should see her first." Liam agreed, very eager to see her daughter, Eleanor simply nodded her head with a big smile on her face as she pushed open the door and went in to see her daughter with a bright smile as she sat on the bed with a small candy bar in her hand.

"Hey, mummy. The good aunty gave me a sweet." She said, seeming to have forgotten her pain from the day before. Eleanor walked to her bed and took a seat next to her. "That means you were a good girl?" She questioned, sharing a similar bright smile like Lizzie's, who nodded her head eagerly.

"You want to have that?" Eleanor asked pointing at the candy. "No. You always say not to have candy before food, so I'll have it after I have my lunch." Lizzie said and held the candy out to her mum. "Will you keep this till then?" Lizzie asked which made Eleanor chuckle at her innocence. "Sure, I'll hold on to this. Now did they give you anything to eat?" Eleanor asked taking the candy from her and gently placing a hand on her head.

"The auntie told me I couldn't eat anything until lunch time. But she gave a glass of orange juice." Lizzie said trying to move closer to her mum. "Lizzie, don't move around to much." Eleanor stopped and moved herself closer to Lizzie and held her in her arms. "How long do I have to stay here?" Lizzie asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I don't know, sweetheart. I will ask the doctor later, okay?" Eleanor said squeezing her only a bit, Lizzie just hummed in response making Eleanor frown. "All your aunts are waiting outside you know?" Eleanor said making Lizzie light up like a Christmas tree. "Really? Can I see them? Please please please." She said looking up at Eleanor with big bright eyes. Eleanor nodded, "Of course you can darling. Wait here for a sec, I'll go get them, yeah?" She said and Lizzie nodded enthusiastically.

Eleanor slowing detached herself from Lizzie and walked to the door, she opened to see Perrie, Jade, Jessie and Leigh-Anne standing with big smiles, Eleanor opened her mouth to tell them to come in but was cut off by them pushing past her together with a few 'Let me see my goddaughter'-s. She stood there shocked as the hurricane went by her, she could have sworn she heard muffled snickers coming from the guys and also their adam's apples were clearly bobbing in a desperate attempt at hiding their laughs.

Eleanor gave them a shockingly disappointed look and huffed, "You lads coming or...." Eleanor trailed off trying to shut the door, making them lose their humor in a second and rushing to the door with a series of yes's. Eleanor turned to see the girls sitting on the bed around Lizzie, Perrie and Jessie were on either side, while Jade and Leigh-Anne were sitting in front of her, making her laugh.

Eleanor went to them and hit Perrie on her head, "That was for pushing me." She said looking at a distraught Perrie rubbing her head, who whined about her hair, which made everyone laugh. "It wasn't just her." Eleanor said hitting the other girls too, which made Lizzie laugh loud. Harry walked ahead to the side of Lizzie's bed. 

"Hey, Lizzie, You remember me, right?" Harry said bending down a bit. Lizzie nodded her head shyly, "You work with aunty P. You secretly bought me candies when we had dinner together." She said making Eleanor gasp and glare at Harry. "Here's the thing about secrets, darling, you cannot tell them to anyone." Harry said taking a step away from Eleanor.

"Except your mother. You shouldn't keep secrets from your mum. No wonder she liked you so much after only meeting once." Eleanor said crossing her arms still glaring at Harry, who grinned from ear to ear. "Just because you are from Cheshire doesn't make grinning like the Cheshire cat less creepy." Perrie said, "And don't you dare spoil my goddaughter like that, I'm the only one who can do it." Jade said crossly only to be whacked across her head by Eleanor.

"No one is spoiling MY daughter. Not now, not ever." Eleanor said sternly to everyone in the room, which made Lizzie's attention fall on the men she never met before. Much to Perrie's displeasure, who was whining like a baby by the way, Eleanor pulled her away from Lizzie and sat next to her. "Lizzie, they are uncle Liam Niall and Zayn.." She said pointing at them who waved at her with bright smiles, Lizzie politely smiled back. "When we go out of the hospital we are going to stay with them for a while." She completed making all the heads turn towards her.

"You are coming with us?!" Zayn asked looking at her wide-eyed, "Ah! yes, we will be coming with you. After having a conversation with Louis I came to a decision that we will stay with you after Lizzie and Louis are discharged, and he will not be fussy about staying here."

This earned a gasp from Niall, "Li, Are you sure she met the right man?" He questioned Liam. "I have my doubts now." He replied just as shocked as the other lads, "Are you sure he said he will stay here without his tantrums?" Zayn asked having difficulty grasping to it.

"Well as far as I understood the conversation, he will stay in the hospital and when they are discharged we will stay with y-" Eleanor said but came to a sudden halt, "We were supposed to leave next weekend." She said suddenly realizing she is a foreign country. "It's okay, they'll let us take them home before then." Perrie said placing a hand on Eleanor's shoulder.

"Are you sure?" She asked Perrie, who nodded at her. "Perrie and I had a talk with the doctor while you were with Louis, he said they need to monitor them for a few days and they'll be discharged in a week." Liam informed her. "But I don't think we will be able to fly her out of here, I should extend our visa." Eleanor said making a mental note. "You don't have to worry about that, love. We will fly private with things we will need anyways." Zayn said nonchalantly, which confused Eleanor.

"I don't see how your flying accommodations make me not worry." Eleanor asked not getting the point Zayn was trying to make. "What Zayn here meant was that we would all be flying together." Niall said making everyone gasp in shock. "Are you serious? We can fly commercial." Leigh-Anne said making Liam frown. "We are all going to the same country. We'll land at secret airport but if any of you need to go somewhere else then our pilots can take you." Liam said to them, Jade choked on her spit at that. "How rich are you guys?" Jessie asked amazed, while rubbing Jade's back as she kept coughing.

The lads chuckled at the same time, "We are quite rich, but the private jet is not because we are too rich to fly commercial but you can't really take guns and weird gadgets that Zayn makes through airport security like nothing, now can we?" Liam said and everyone nodded in understanding. "That makes sense." Harry said. "But you don't have to do that for us. We can get there just fine." Eleanor said, "Oh, don't be ridiculous. All of us can go together and that's the end of it." Liam said sternly and they silently nodded.

"Now, how about we all get the hell out of here and let Lizzie rest." Zayn said looking at her yawn. Everyone agreed and slowly left the room until it was just Perrie Liam and Eleanor with Lizzie. "I'll stay with Lizzie for a while." Eleanor said quietly, "We are right outside if you need anything." Perrie said, Eleanor nodded as they turned to leave.

Liam and Perrie walked to the waiting area where everyone sat just like yesterday only today they were all happy and genuinely smiling. Liam walked up to Zayn, who was talking to Harry. "I'm gonna check to see if Louis needs anything." He said, going to walk away only to be stopped by Zayn. "I checked on him already, Li. He is sleeping more peaceful than I have ever seen before. Let him sleep." Zayn said. Liam nodded and sat next to Zayn. They slipped into a easy conversation until Liam fell asleep an hour later.