♦️🕐🔒 One In The Same ⛓🔘♠️

"  I always think Everyone can do better... even my self, but I despise those who can't see or do anything about the potential they have.... It makes me sick....... That's why I'm not liked by many people.... I've grown to live with that... I've faced enough pain and bullshit up to the point where I'm numb to the hatred and criticism I revive on a daily basis ..." - Bipper 

(Cyclock's POV) 

 I went back to the house seeming Bipper outside, smoking which isn't the first time, he seemed silent but calm ".... Ummm Bip?" I asked, his yellow eyes turned to me as if I interrupted something. He looked up, blowing out a cloud of smoke shaped like a skull, and said " ..... I see your back... I thought you want back home" "no I just... got lost a bit..." I said "yeah...lost" responded Gamer. Bipper gave us the eye but shaked it off real quick "whatever.... I've had enough of this place so I think it's time for us to go...." he said frustrated, I can tell he hated it here which I can't blame him, I wouldn't want to be in the same place as my counter part. "Yeah... I'll go get the others, you guys can wait at the portal" and soon he went inside "alright, see you there Bip! come on Gamer..... Gamer?" they seemed like they were thinking about something but I didn't know what "Gamer are you ok?" I asked. They snapped out of there trans and looked at me "huh? oh yeah I'm fine.... let's just go...now" they started walking and I followed them but I couldn't help and wonder is that whole.... think that we saw had an affect on them.

We waited at the portal and it started to get dark at this point, I didn't know what was taking them so long, probably an argument or something. Gamer seemed worried the entire time which was weird to me at least, I don't talk much with them but when I do there usually not like this. "Personal question maybe but.... are you ok with all of.... you know?" They looked at me and responded "....I....I don't know...." I didn't know why there like this but it still worries me "should we tell Bipper about.... what we saw?" they just sighed sounding a bit annoyed by me "Look, I can't do it right now Cyclock... just.... I need some time to think ok..." they said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. I wanted to respect them so I did as we stood there for a couple of more minutes till the others finally came.

 I wanted to respect them so I did as we stood there for a couple of more minutes till the others finally came

"Sorry it took us so long... ICE FINN HERE kept eating all of the ice cream they had!" yelled out Wirt "well I'm sorry! MAYBE if we didn't have a cannibal eating all of our food every week, I wouldn't be here stealing other people's foods now would I?" he said. Bipper stepped in to break up the fight "enough both of you! .....what matters is that we are here, now let's just go, I'm not liking the feeling of this place" I nodded and Grabbed Morty threw him into the portal "YOU SON OF A-" but before he could finish he was in and I followed him in.