🔖♣🔍Mysterious Portal↩🔓⚪

"Things don't always stay the same, but the scars will always remain..... but I wish some one would have at least told me.... does things will come back to haunt you.... both dead and alive" - Cyclock & Clockwork 

(Cyclock's POV) 

 Looking out the window of this world I petted my cat Inky and enjoyed the wind around here, it was peaceful to say the least even though shit was still happening around here which was normal I guess. I felt the wind fly by my hair as it was nice and some what quite here not minding the fact that The others are trying to put out a fire in the living room, other than that this day was going pretty good but I didn't want to feel to happy just in case this day was ruined somehow. I went over to my desk and looked at the Book I had written "Face Your Fate" I read, Seems as if I already finished writting this one.... Good thing I have another empty book I could write on but so far nothing, interesting, has happened that I could write about... maybe I could ask some one else? maybe, in the mine time I started to doodle on some on of the pages of another note book I had, not the best artist but I tried. 

I walked outside of my room still doodling and just watching chaos go down so for silence I headed outside, the air was nice today anyways

The Underworld was something to get use to since we now live here due to some problems we had back at home, but even despite this place being weird in it's own way it was nice to say the least. I was sitting on top of a tree that was very high up and just enjoyed the view, sketching out the landscape I see which it was all nice till- "huh? ...what's that?" I said as I saw something shinny on top of the castle that we live on, I decided to go check it out. I climb down the tree and headed towards the roof still wondering what that is, could it be a diamond? a light or lantern? a star? maybe, whatever it was I was about to find out. I soon enough got to the roof top of the castle and I couldn't believe my eye..... 

"A Portal!?" if you ask why am I surprised well you see in the Underworld there are only two ways to get in and out of here, through a specific Well which means that We can only teleport in palaces that are in the underworld. So having a portal that doesn't look like it leads to somewhere that isn't in the underworld is a big deal, Which is why I stood there very scared and confused, I tried to aproch it but as I got closer I felt as if something was glitching in me so I immideatly backed away from it. I knew I had to tell Bipper about this and fast, who knows what this could be? possibly a danger to us.... I burst down the door open trying to catch my breath as Bipper stood up from desk and asked "Cyclock!? what's the-" "...there is... a-a..." I said trying to cut him off ".....you needs to come check it out.... I'm not sure where it leads but it my be dangerous" He went over to me and said "well it better be important cause I don't want a time traveler wasting my time" he said as we both head out the room.

 I'm not sure where it leads but it my be dangerous" He went over to me and said "well it better be important cause I don't want a time traveler wasting my time" he said as we both head out the room