🔷🔘✖️ An Old Friend ◀️❗️⭕️

" Let it go bullshit no longer applies here.... I'll let it go when 'it' dies and leaves me the hell alone..... no matter what I do, it will never seem to go away.....so it's about time I finished this.....Once, and for all!" -Ice Finn

(Ice Finn's POV)

 I looked around for the sword to use, Slayer of course....yes I named my sword, no questions. I started to sharpen it as fern came into the room "Umm Your Highness? Is Everything ok?" He asked. I didn't look at him as I stopped, I stood up "I'm going somewhere, take care of the castle while I'm gone" I started to walk off "where are you going Sir?" I opened the door to the outside "I'm going to go....finish something...and Fern?" "Yes?" He responded "....It's Finn, please." 

No you probably wondering, what the fuck am I gonna do? Who am gonna murder today!? Well your about to see, and I doubt you'd be surprised.

I pushed some ice bolders out of my way, and by that time I was more determined than ever. I walked inside to see what looks like foot prints, small ones, probably back when me and cyclock first came here, surprised they are still here, barely. I fixed my crown and held a tight grip of my ice sword, I kept my view towards infrastructure and into that monster nearby. His presence is here, I just know it. I felt a slight hint of breath behind me and that's when I stopped..... I put my sword in front of me.....he has come....silence...

By the swing of my sword he began to slash his claws, quick enough to dodge in time, I stood back and put my sword up in front "alright then, you want it quick?" I swang my sword and pointed towards his forehead, and this is where the battle reall...

By the swing of my sword he began to slash his claws, quick enough to dodge in time, I stood back and put my sword up in front "alright then, you want it quick?" I swang my sword and pointed towards his forehead, and this is where the battle really begins "Let's Dance, Old Friend." 

He roared as he swiftly crushed me down and into a wall, anger filled in my eyes as I swing my sword and sliced his arm, causing him to scream in his own agony as I made a run for it. He seems to have been learning since I last saw him, but I'll make sure his last lesson is how to rest in his own blood. I flew towards him and stabbed him in his forehead, he let out a scream full pain that unfortunately wasn't enough to kill him, with rage I went down from his back, sliced it down as I got off him. With all my anger I asked "Why won't you just Die already!?" As I stabbed his leg, this led him to strike on me, his claws cut through my mouth and pushed me to the ground of snow. Everything felt silent, so silent it can be shattered by the smallest of laughs. I laid there, holding my hand against my mouth, I glared back at the monster. He crashed in front of me putting his claws up in the air. I felt the fear run through my veins, the boil of my blood only grew cold.....I felt a spark of horror lit in me, something unnatural, dripping down my mouth like poison. I took my sword and as his claws swinged I stabbed his arm and ripped it off him, stabbed it into the ground "You wanna fucking fight me Jake!? You wanna take anything I have left!? Fine! I'm done, I'm fucking done with you....you are dead to me...I wanted to put you to rest to end your misery...but that's clearly not how you want things...so, let's end this shit now, male bitch" he roared in rage, the same rage I felt.