🔰🌀‼️ A Tale Of 2 Ciphers 💠🔴◾️

" 2 birds on a wire....one was forced to fly away and never return....and the other....stays....looking for them....like a brother should.....you took me away from my Sibling ....cause someone took away your sibling" - Will 

(Corruptick Will POV's) 

He's a terrible tyrant of pure rage and bloodshed, he is a nightmare that is cursed upon this multiverse, a punishment for our wrongs and rights of life and death....he is a sick vile twisted motherfucker of a power hungry bloodline....that's what they say at least...

Though that did kind of disappoint me to find out he's a complete childish dork who likes lizards and pies and has mommy issues...and honestly...doesn't have a plan or clue on how to destroy this multiverse....

Yeah I would be lying if I didn't say ʎᴚuƐH was kind of a disappointing sight in terms of evil...at least at first...cause after making me his servant he really didn't know what to do and soon enough I was basically the mastermind doing everything for him...in other words, I became his boss in most causes, unless he gets a stupid idea that I have to agree with...he is kind of cute when he acts stupid though. 

" Ok ok ok! Here me out! How about we go ahead, destroy heaven and hell our selfs, and then write 'fuck you' across it!" He said "isn't that gonna give us away to the big demon in the underworld?" I replied "that's the point Will!" He pointed at the virtual map "that will get his attention and we'll get what we want-" "you...you want" I interrupted. He sighed "Come one William, im sure your gaining something out of this!" He responded, but I said nothing "I think I'm just gonna go check on MonoClock and the others" I said walking off, he looked and just went back to his planning stuff. ʎᴚuƐH doesn't seem to understand that he is the one who wants this, not us, just him....he's doing this for his sibling....not mine. 

(Bill Cipher's POV) 

"Ok don't you think you've had a little bit too much coffee Bill?" Asked Viper looking at my mess of a desk with missing posters and coffee cups scattered and broken "seriously you need sleep" "I don't need sleep! I need answers!" I said as I placed my hand with the board with red strings. He looked at me confused and concerned "I know my brother is here somewhere and im not going to lose him to who ever took him from me!" I yelled out "I know he's still here somewhere, he would never leave me! I just know it" viper backed away slowly "I think your going a bit to crazy....or just straight up high" "HA! JOKES ON YOU! I'm not even straight!" "Yup, just high" he said. 

Feels almost like a year, possibly 2, since I've last seen Will he just goes out one night and never came back after that, I feared the worst but I knew he had to be someone where in this multiverse. But where? "Hmmm....ZIM! I THINK I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yelled, Zim came into the room "what do you mean you think You need Zim's help?" He said as his short ass walked towards my desk "do you by any chance have a way to track down idk anyone?" I asked "you mean like the trackers black hat told me to put on you guys in your sleep?" "What" "what?" It went silent. "Listen I just need to find my brother and I thought maybe you had something to find him!" I said breaking away the silence, he laughed "you think the great zim has some sort of device to track down your brother!? .....of course I do" he pulled out some computer thing with lots of numbers. "It was Black Hat's orders for every villain here to have trackers and it was my job to keep track of them, a great job for Zim might I say! Since your brother was here a while back I do have his location" I glared "ignoring the fact that black hat put trackers on us without concent, you knew where my brother was this whole time AND DIDNT TELL ME!?" I yelled as blue flames burst out of the room. He just stood at me like if this was ok "didnt seem important" he went back to typing, I sighed "before I go on and strangle you to death, can you tell me where my brother is exactly?" I asked him "well I have the coordinates right here!" He jumped put of the chair and ran out the window "FOLLOW ZIM!!!" Gir ran into the room and jumped in and followed him "YAY! ADVENTURE!!!" He screamed, I teleported out and chased after him "I NEVER SAID YOU COULD COME WITH!!!" I yelled, but just like always, he never listens.