♦️🕒⚫️ Downfall Of Time 🔲🕘♥️

" Accidents happened today.....Accidents that can be taken to seriously.....the truth is it hurts......just because your right doesn't mean it won't hurt others....that's why I keep quite.....to avoid the honesty" -Corruptick Will  

(Clockwork's POV) 

"Are you sure about this Hayden?" I asked the snake demon as we walk sec through the woods, probably lost by now "Well I'm trying the best I can, I'm just following whatever this map says" he responded. 3 Hours of walking and still we are no where, this feels aimless and pointless like if we are walking in circles "....do you even know where we're going?" I asked so tired "no actually because I've nearly been made aware of this danger you speak off and there for I have no god damn idea where I'm going" "great so we are lost then!" I stressed out, pulling my hair as I sighed to calm down. As I calmed my self down I heard an unnatural noise near us, I looked over slightly to my right and saw a weird creepy glitch like figure near us, I grabbed Hayden and said "get down!" As I pulled him towards me "what the-Clocky what are you-" I covered his mouth as the figure walked near, anything that it touched decayed and was gone, like if it near existed. It made sounds of screaming, calling out for help, the noise died down as it left and let go of Hayden's mouth "what the hell was that thing!?" He whispered "...I don't know, but it might be with those glitch things, maybe we should follow it?" I said as Hayden rolled his eyes with him saying "oh sure, let's go follow the clearly dangerous monster thing and get killed" ignoring his sarcasm I began to slowly walk towards it as Hayden reluctantly followed behind me. 

Clearly this one wasn't the only one as there seemed to be a whole nest of them...like an infection of sorts. We slowly began to lose the creature "shit, how fast can this thing walk!?" I whispered "I don't know, Your the one who decided to follow it! Not me" said Hayden. As I looked over I heard a different noise, noises of something being sliced and killed, a murder, limbs being torn apart by bear hands, brutal. I signaled Hayden to follow me as we hid behind a bush and peaked  over to some unwanted guest " dead....dead...so dead.....ugh, when can I actually kill them the fun way Phoenix! This is boring!" He said "MonoClock I have better things to do than be here killing these pest, like they cute waiter back at the club,  if I'm here then you'd best not complain" he said. I shuddered by his comment as I moved a little out of the way so they won't see us "what are they?" Whispered Hayden "I don't know but they seem familiar" I whispered back, I covered my mouth and hai as they said "I think I hear more, maybe I can fill them with despair!" Said Who I believed was named MonoClock. 

Before I could move or speak a purple blue blur came right towards us and tackled Hayden to the ground, one hand on his neck and the other on his chest....stabbing into him...infecting him with some weird purple stuff as he screamed. "HAYDEN!" The guy widened his eyes and backed away, letting him go as I went over to Hayden "are you ok!?" "Ahg! Fuck!" he yelled Held his stomach, bleeding with this infection thing "what the hell is wrong with you!?" I said looking up at the guy, but he gave a reaction I wasn't expecting...

 "HAYDEN!" The guy widened his eyes and backed away, letting him go as I went over to Hayden "are you ok!?" "Ahg! Fuck!" he yelled Held his stomach, bleeding with this infection thing "what the hell is wrong with you!?" I said looking up at the gu...