⚠⭐♦Prologue⚡🔨🔧

" Well it's been a while since I've written in here so here we go...... I guess a year  has pasted and so far things seem to be great(despite having to move out and into a place called the underworld): Red Leader Tord has been taking some to teach Corrupted Gamer how to actually use a shotgun, Green Knight Fern is very well in training us, Birthday Mabel and Bipper seem to be fixing there relationship, and well Him and Beast Wirt are still going strong, same goes for my Brother and Spade, and the Outcast have made them selfs at home here....... for me? You may ask... well with me And Frost Bite are ok, and Evil Morty and I are still mostly the same, I have been helping Revenged Henry with his new system...... I guess I don't have much to say about this sentence but.......I'm still wondering if I could have just saved Domino back there..." - Cyclock 

(Cyclock's POV) 

 The clock soon rang and the sun light started to hit my face, I rose up from bed and then stretching as  I looked out the window, still had to get use to our new home. I stood up and went to the closet, I grabbed my vest, pans, and shoes I put them on as I grabbed my gloves I saw that Tord left one of his guns here "great, HEY TORD I FOUND YOUR SHOTGUN!" I told him as I put my Hat and Ace hair pin. Tord soon rushed in and out of my room to get his gun, hoping to be first in line of the bathroom, well to bad for him since I stopped time as soon as I put my Clock necklace and my eyepatch, I grabbed my staff as slowly walked my way to the bathroom " HA got here first Bitch!" I soon closed the door and well just so I can make everyone else mad I turned back time and I can just here them yelling me to hurry up. I wanted to look away from the mirror, it's been so long since I've seen my self instead of...... him, I quickly brushed my hair to a ponytail and then washed my face " HEY ASSWHOLE CAN YOU HURRY YOUR BEAR ASS ALREADY!" Yelled Morty "SHUT UP, I'M BUSY HERE!!" I said as I brushed my teeth. I started to put on my make up and soon headed out as demon Marco rushed by me "FUCK!!" said Evil Morty as I hold my laugher and kept walking towards the kitchen which I assume the others are there. 

 " Here you go" said Ice Finn as he served my coffee as I walked by the hall and into the kitchen, I was still sleepy as fuck honestly so I just sat down drinking my coffee trying to enjoy the warm morning we had. Echo came up as well and sat down next to me " ruff morning huh?" he asked as I pulled my self a cookie " I guess so.... haven't getting much sleep lately" I told him as I bit the cookie. He looked at me a bit worried " .....Still thinking about.... well you know" I slowly nodded, we both know saying his name will be just to awkward around here, Echo patted me an the back and said "well it's alright bro, I know that shit happens and it stays with you forever.... but At least it's good to see your trying to move forward" I smiled at him "thanks Brother" I said as I took a sip of my coffee. He gave me a hug and headed off towards the living room where the others were, I sighed for a bit and just closed my eyes enjoying the sun hitting my face on a Sunday morning as I let my fears and problems go away and finally, FINALLY, find peace in this chaos I call my home. 

 That would have lasted longer if-

 "OH FUCK-" Bipper crashed through the celling and into the kitchen table, breaking it in half, I still sat on my chair throughout all of this "uhhhh.... Bipper?" I asked as I took another sip of my coffee. Bipper lifted his head up and said "Oh hello Clock Scarf! so to ruin your morning but I got a package and  letter attached to it, they send it to my room on accident but here" despite not answering the fact of why he even crashed into the celling he handed me the box and the paper anyways as he got up. I shake the box for a bit, just a little incase there was anything fragile in it "welp, I guess I better go back up!..... Beastie is going to be mad at me for this" said Bipper as he started to walk out the kitchen and left. I looked at the package, it had no name on it, it just said "to: Cyclock Villin"  I was a bit confused, I went up to my room and closed the door behind me, I stared at this box for a while till I managed to put my self together and opened the letter.....