🦴🔥🚫 Burning Desires ❌♠️🕒

" .....We are losing control.....we are done with who we are and want something new.... but our fate won't let that now will it? .....well, stupid strings can't stop us anymore" -Bipper and Beast Wirt

(Bipper's POV)

I creacked the door open and peaked in "....beastie?" I asked as I went inside the dark forest room, I slowly walked in side closing the door behind me, soon enough I was in the dark. I kept walking straight forward as I heard both crying and laugher getting louder and louder, It was Wirt "....Wirt?" I said as I approched the sad broken tree in front of me, pulling his hair while oil bleeding straight down from his head. "I-I.....I can't Bipper....How can I, a lonely pathetic tree like my self, watching a flame of hatred and demize burn away its useless life to me.....I fucking hate it" He cried......

Beast Wirt....he's slowly grown tired of his lantern, I've seen this for a while but he wouldn't say anything about it..... I guess it finally broke.....he broke out some time after Gamer's arrival back, he screamed out so many curses...in old english for some reason. I went up to him and held him ".....You will make it through this Wirt....but taking away your own life won't help....." I told him as he stopped for a moment "what else do you want me to do!? keep living a literal hell for the rest of my life!? No fucking way! I'm tired of this life.....we both are, don't lie to me you know it's true....." .....I stayed silent....only for a bit ".....Wirt.....just......" I just left him like that with nothing to say, I was speechless.....cause the truth stabbed me like a dagger to my chest and straight to my heart.

I was tired of being looked at....tired of it all, I never wanted to be a prince but what choice did I had at the time? giving it to someone who could endanger us that's what. I felt like I was always looked around with eyes of hatred....yellows eyes that only deceive me and my pride.

I always walked around with no fear or worry in the multiverse, I acted like I was in control, I was powerful

I always walked around with no fear or worry in the multiverse, I acted like I was in control, I was powerful.......but those eyes are taking apart my pride piece by piece......those eyes are yellow like mine....like his.....I felt like I was being tormented over and over again......I am a fusion....of 2 people I barely recognize.....I'm a prince....a ruler with immense power and control..... 

But that's not what I want to be