🌠❇🔥Our Alternatives!?💥🔗⏳

" Why should we change for you? why? why should we change our selfs for you? ...so you can be happy? satisfaction? powerful? ...whatever it is... I don't care... whether we like it or not.... I'm not going back to how things use to be... it's called accepting your Fate, deal with it " - Bipper 

(Cyclock's POV) 

 I couldn't help my self at this moment as I was filled with mixed emotions that I couldn't understand, the room left like it was just me and him standing in between a line that has now been crossed to far at this moment in time. I looked at him as red flashed in my eyes "....you" I said "......like to finish what we started?" he responded, with the little hatred I had left him I didn't want to but this couldn't keep going for to long. "Bring it on" I said as I ran up to him and Before I could even punch him He grabbed my fist and twisted it, I hit him in the face which him let go off me, but just before I could get another attack on him I felt as I was being hold back by someone. That someone was Bipper " CYCLOCK CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!" He yelled as Clockwork stood up "nah nah nah... let him finish" but before Clockwork could also get a hit and me, some other yellow demon pushed him away "now now Killer Bears, as much as I would like to see you guys kill each other we have better things to do" he said. Clockwork nodded as he wiped the blood of his face with a smile as I growled at him in anger, hearing him laugh under his breath just made me want to kill him, but I didn't understand why? ....sure we didn't really made up or forgive each other but I felt this anger in me as it was feeding something, some force inside me, like a parasite. 

 Bipper soon enough let go of me as he asked "I'm guessing you know each other

 Bipper soon enough let go of me as he asked "I'm guessing you know each other... not so well huh?" He asked as I nodded at him, Corrupted Gamer cleared there Voice as they said "well this a pretty rough start but that still doesn't stop an introduction! I would be Corrupted Gamer! And this is-" "Bipper" he interrupted. "Im Bipper which I think one of you may know of" he said in an angry tone "why of course puppet! I would be Bill Cipher! Glad to see you both immortals and mortals.... " he said laughing at us. I was creeped out by him but I guess he's ok, a like tiny green thing come up to us and said "Well I was supposed to be introduced first but doesn't Matter now.... I dear pathetic being the almighty Zim-" soon enough Ice Finn kicked him aside and said "no one cares... anyways I would be Ice Finn! Third in command and the Prince of Ice!" Zim came back up and said "WHAT THE FUCK!?" But literally no one cared for him. "... well, I'm Gamer... a wrath demon... now can I leave?" They said " well nice to meet you Gamer, I would be Beast Wirt! I think one of you know that!" He said looking at some other tree ".....indeed Mr.Cone.... I guess if you really want to know I'm The Beast...." He said in response to Wirt. Morty came up to him and said "....I would be Evil Morty and can I just say how much of a creepy motherfucker you are..." "and your one ugly bitch" he said, and I already like this guy. Soon enough it was just me and Clockwork "......I think all know by now but this is Clockwork and I'm Cyclock....." I said as soon as everything went silent. 

 "Well now that's out of the way, let's just speed things up now.... WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE!?" Yelled out Bipper "..... ummm well I don't know where you guys came from but this would be what we've been calling the 'Multiverse'" said Bill. We all looked at each other and then back at them "the what!?" We said "just follow us" said Clockwork as they were all walking out of the cave, we decided to follow them as we wanted to know what was this, and oh boy. "Welcome folxs! To the multiverse!!!!" They said as we looked around outside, this place looked a lot more different than the underworld but it looked a bit more like our old mansion just more colorful. I guess it was a bit weird not gonna lie but I wondered how did this came to be and why? Why was the multiverse created in the first place, whatever the reason was it exist now.