Chapter Four- Mobius

You were painfully trying to get up after some jerk smashed into you, you opened your (E/C) eyes to be only to be shocked by what you saw. Right in front of you, was a blue hedgehog. His fur was blue like the ocean, he had a tanned muzzle, and was wearing white gloves and red and white sneakers. You thought about it and considered the hedgehog a guy than a girl.

He was rubbing his head in pain due to the painful smash, he was on the ground, like you, and groaned. He picked himself up, and you found yourself staring at a pair of emerald green eyes. He smiled jokingly to himself Only to turn upside down when he saw you on the ground.

"Woah! Are you ok?" He asked in a hurry. He came to your aid and held out his hand for you to take.

You smiled thankfully and took his hand to yours, " I'm all right, thanks for helping me up." He pulled you back to your feet and replied, " Don't mention it, I guess I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm sorry."

He grinned at you, and scratch his head in embarrassment. You couldn't help but think how cute the guy looked when he was embarrassed. "It's alright! I'm just fine." You Said nicely. The hedgehog's grin became larger and he asked, " Say, you must be new! Whats your name?"

You were surprised he could tell, you answered, "My name's (Y/N), how did you guess I was new?"

He smiled lightly and replied, " 'Cause I've never seen you around the city, and I know everyone around here! My name's Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog, the fastest thing alive!" He had a large grin on his muzzle with one of his thumbs up. You realized he was slightly shorter than you, he was about shoulder height. (Because apparently the trip shrunk you to slightly above three foot three).

You couldn't help to contain your giggle as he smiled more, then you realized you could ask him questions. You asked, " I don't mean to be rude, but where exactly are we?"

Sonic replied with, " Why you're on the Mobius! Did you hit your head when I accidentally bumped into you?" He teased you. You smiled at the joke and asked "By any chance, have you heard of this guy named Dr. Eggman?"

His smiling face changed to a questioning one, " Yeah, I know him...he causes us a lot of trouble, but you don't have t' worry, you got Sonic the hedgehog here to protect you!" he winked slyly.

This guy sure is energetic, but you kinda liked it. Since this Sonic fellow knows that Eggman character, you could ask Eggman to take you home! Or... at least tell you how to get home. "Sonic, it's really important for me to find him. Can you please help me get there?" You pleaded him.

He slightly blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, " I don't know... it's a dangerous place to go for a girl..." You, like any other girl, felt slightly offended.

The guy was totally saying a girl didn't have what it takes! You definitely had what it takes, you're a black belt in karate! But thinking that if you picked a fight with him, he wouldn't tell you anyways. You showed a kind smile and said " I'll be fine, after all, I got the fastest thing alive to save me..." You slyly smirked as his cocky attitude came back to him."I guess so..." he said and rushed to you and picked you up bridal style without you being ready, you put your arms around his neck and he blushed again. "So hold on tight (Y/N)! 'Cause you're in for a bumpy ride!" And with that said you both rushed through the city towards Eggman's base.