Chapter Sixteen- Time to Crop!

you were probably tossing and turning a lot, the ride in the truck wasn't truly the best, and it was way more uncomfortable cause you were sitting on nothing but metal. So, you had a sleepless nap, and your hungry stomach wasn't making it any easier, you and the others were in such a rush, you totally forgot to eat. You sat up leaning on the edge of the truck, you tiredly rubbed your eyes and took a look around.

By the looks of it, you were close by, the scene was amazing! The field were spread out, you could see corn fields, berry bushes, vegetable plants and some fruit trees! There were some farmers here and there, croping and watering, doing their jobs to help plants grow. You smiled at the sight and sigh, you breathed in the fresh air.

Your friends were dozing off, probably tired from the city walk. Too bad they were missing the view, everything was green! No plants were brown or lifeless, you tried standing up but quickly got down when you almost fell off the truck. You crawled to the front, there was a small window that was connected to the front seat, where the farmer and his son seated.

You knocked on the seemingly small window and opened it up.

"Farmer Jones?" You asked, making his son jumped in fright. He stared at you in shock, you mouthed a 'sorry' to him as he gave you a pleasant smile and stared at the road.

Farmer Jones said, "yeah?" As he kept his eyes fixed on the road.

You asked, "how much longer will it take to get to Melocity?"

Farmer Jones stayed quiet, probably in thought, he was about to say the answer but his son outbeat him. The son said, "not to long, probably 5 minutes or more..."

Farmer Jones nodded his head as if he agreed, you laughed a bit as Farmer Jones ask, "say, I never really got your name.."

"my name is (your name)!" You spoke eagerly.

"(Your name), that's a lovely name, have I introduce my son to you?" Farmer Jones ask questionably.

You shook your head and the farmer was about introduce him when the son spoke out, "Dad, I can speak for myself."

Farmer Jones rolled his eyes and sighed, he stayed quiet and let his son do the talking, "My names Micheal."

You nodded your head at the son in achknowledgment and said back, "its a pleasure to meet you, hope we'll become good friends!"

He nodded and you began to crawl back to your original spot, but before you had, you thought you saw something pink moving in the corner of your eyes. All of your friends were still sleeping off. You sat down and Amy's eyes shot open like lightning. You were quite startled, but before you could react, Amy took you by the shoulders and shook you violently.

"Why didn't you tell me!!" Amy said as she continued making you sick to your stomach.

You took her hands and pulled them away from your shoulder and asked, "what do you mean, tell you what?", you cocked your head sideways.

Amy slap you on your shoulder, and playfully smirk, Amy said, " oh, you know!"

You stared at her as if she had grown to heads, Amy finally said, "you didn't tell me you had the hunch for a farmer boy!" She had said excitedly.

You were confused at first, but when you realized what she was saying, you blushed and shook your head constantly. You said, "what! No! Where in the world did you get that idea?"

Amy chuckled and said, "well, I saw the way he made small glances at you..." you hadn't even notice the farmer boy staring at you, in fact, how did she see anything through that small window when you were blocking it.