Chapter Six- A New Friend

You, who was currently being dragged by a certain pink hedgehog, was actually enjoying your walk. You had told Amy about your strange arrival to Mobius, and how you met the blue blur. Amy, who had been listening to your story, was quite amused about it. you and Amy had walked across the city and are heading to Tails's, whom Amy has described as a fox. Amy also told you a lot of interesting things, she had told you about the genius fox, Tails, numerous times. She also told you about the strange floating island you saw near the city dock and said that there was a green, huge emerald being guarded by her close friend. You actually doubted that was real, but all the strange things that you thought weren't possible actually is true in this world. So you decided to TRY to believe it. She also has said about a cute little rabbit girl, Amy said they were the closest friends. You would sometime catch her mostly talking about Sonic, she told you that Sonic and her were meant to be, she wouldn't stop blabbering about the speedster which, of course made, you wonder if that's the case why the blue hedgehog had gone away without much word. She would talk with her green eyes turning into heart shapes, which made you giggle at times. You didn't get to talk about Amy's other friends, for you made it to a building.

It looked more like a one-story house to you. You wondered if it was the fox's residents. Amy, who might have actually read your mind, said, " If you're thinking this is Tails's workshop, then you're wrong." You took your view to the cherry female, she continued giggly, "This is the train station! It'll take us to mystic ruins, that's where Tails's workshop is!" You nodded your head in understanding, but wondered something, you questioned, "workshop?" Even though Amy had told you a lot about Tails, she didn't really told you what he did for a living. Amy nodded her head at you, " Yeah! Tails is a mechanic! He makes all sorts of cool things, like planes!", she said cheerily. Your (E/C) eyes widen in amazement, you were quite speechless, but you were able to continue, "And he's how old again?" Amy giggled and replied, "Eight years old, I know, it's a really hard thing to process at first."

Your mouth was probably on the floor by now, which had made Amy laugh. Amy bought you and for herself, train tickets, which was supposed to arrive here any minute. You both waited patiently for the train, scratch that! You were waiting patiently for the train, Amy was probably gonna blow any second by now. She looked ready to peel someone's head off, you were actually keeping your distance from her just in case. Luckily, your savior arrived, making your pink friend cherry as ever. You both got on the train taking the two last seats available, you said "Thanks Amy, for buying the ticket for me, and taking me to Tails's workshop," "Oh! It was no problem! In fact, I'm really glad I got to met you!" Amy said, smiling at you. You couldn't help but feel so welcomed here, all the people you've met, minus Egghead, have been really nice to you. You felt less lonesome and it made you happy. You smiled back. "Well (Y/N), it's gonna be a quite long way to mystic ruins you know, sorry I'm not exactly Sonic the hedgehog." Amy teased a bit while yawning herself, "I think I'll take a short nap, you should take a rest too..." she slowly dropped her eyelids and began to slumber. You chuckled, and put your forehead on the window, staring out in amazement.

This world was really remarkable, but it made you home sick. You missed your parents, but even though you came home now. Your parents aren't at home...well, unless this world runs slower than yours, then you'd imagine your parents around 50 years old! But you were quite positive that your home and this place, ran in the same speed. You hope that Sonic's buddy Tails can help you. You slowly closed your (E/C) feeling yourself in deep slumber as well.