Chapter 1:

Alaska's POV:

"Hey Alaska! Let's fight!" Shouted Nova.

Now, I normally don't fight unless you get me extremely mad, so of course I ignored her. I wanted to keep the peace for as long as I could. Mom said that if anyone annoys me, I have two options. Ignore them or beat their asses.

"Come on, you demonic popsicle! Fight me already!" She shouted.

I chose option 2.

"Celestial Ice Devil Mode: Icey Star Blitz." I said quietly. Nova may be older than me, but we are equal in strength and magic power. But we aren't equal in brains. I have my mother's beauty, brains, and some magic power, and my father's magic. I have both of their spirits as well. She has her mother's beauty and both parents' powers and spirit. Nova Dreyar, you will regret calling me a popsicle.

I turned around to find the white blonde behind me, electricity crackling around her fists. Emma moved away from her seat next to me at the bar. I knew Aunt Mira would come and stop her any minute now, so I'd just have to distract her for a minute. I wasn't in the mood to fight, even when she called me a popsicle.

"Nova Dreyar, put your fists down and help me clean these dishes!" Auntie yelled. Nova pouted, knowing that she couldn't disobey. She may seem tough, but that's only when she wanted to fight. She was actually extremely nice like Aunt Mira. Speaking of her, she came out in all her devilish glory, scolding Nova for not coming when she called. Hey, I said she was gonna regret it, and she did. Because she had to face her mother.

Her and Aunt Erza are the scariest women in the guild, other than my mother of course. But when they aren't ticked off, they can be the kindest people here. Especially my mom. Dad said that she was the light of the guild when she joined. I could see why. Moms personality could brighten a room at any time. And I've been told I'm no different.

"Aunt Mira can be scary sometimes," Emma said as she sat back in her seat.

"True. No one wants to get on her bad side. My dad said that she used to be called the She-Devil. Then Aunt Lis went away for like, 7 years and she became real nice but lost her power and will to fight," I told her.

"Oh I remember that story! My mom said that when my dad's old guild, the one that was led by that scary clown man, attacked and Uncle Elfman almost died, but he remembered Aunt Lis and it gave him lots of power!" Emma agreed.

"Don't forget that when the Thunder Legion once attacked Uncle Elfman, Mom got her powers back and kicked Uncle Freed's ass!" Nova said as she came over to us on the other side of the bar with a pink apron identical to her mom's, drying a glass with a white hand towel.

"Nova! Language, please!" Aunt Mira said from the other side of the bar.

"Sorry Mum!" She apologized.

"But my mom's definitely the scariest!" Rosemary joined in.

"Is not, Rose! My mom is the scariest!" I argued.

"Actually, I think it's a tie between Aunt Lucy, Aunt Mira, and Mom." Reiki said from behind his sister. He was shy, so he didn't talk much unless it was with his family or us. I actually found it kind of cute, but don't tell Nova that. She's bent on taking on her mother's matchmaker legacy.

"Erza look, our kids are arguing over who's the scariest out of us and Mira." I heard my mom laugh. Aunt Erza laughed as well.

"Mom you're back!" Me and the twins shouted as we ran to them and hugged our mothers. They went on a job earlier and they just got back.

"So, did your father behave?" She asked me, already knowing the answer.

"Mom it's a record!" I said, "Dad only fought with Uncle Gajeel."

She laughed. "Wow that really is a record. Usually it's half the guild. He and Gajeel are in the infirmary, aren't they?"

I nodded and she took me, Emma, and Aunt Levy to go see them.

"Dad!" Emma scolded him. "How many times do me and Mom have to tell you! Stop getting into fights!"

Gajeel laughed. "Or what, kid?"

Emma smiled mischievously.

His eyes widened in realization. "You wouldn't," He challenged.

Her smile grew. "I'll eat your iron stash!"

"And I'll let her." Auntie added.

"Fine fine whatever. Geez Shrimp, you spoil her too much." He said.

"Excuse me, you're the one who wanted to buy her every teddy in the store when we went baby shopping. I had to buy a leash just to get you out of there," She retorted.

"Hey I thought we agreed we wouldn't speak of that!" He shouted. Her and Emma chuckled.

"Dad!" I said, going over to him.

"Hey, Alaska! How's my little snowflake been? Hey Lucy!" He replied.

"We've been good, but seriously? Stop fighting you too," Mom said to them, rolling her eyes.

"But it's fun!" They defended.

Mom and Aunt Levy hit them on the head at the same time, and we left them to grumble about it.

"Hey Alaska, Blake and Zeus are coming over with their parents." Reiki warned me.

"Oh god not them!" I whined.

"Alaska! What's so bad about them?" Mom asked.

"Mom, you know those three guys from Blue Pegasus that follow Ichiya around?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Wait, Ichiya is coming?!" Erza asked, shivering from past experiences.

"No, mom. She just mentioned him, that's all." Reiki said. She calmed down. Wow, Ichiya really creeps her out.

"Anyways, Blake and Zeus are basically like them, except they don't flock around every girl they meet. They just flock around me," I explained.

"Ohhh yeah that's bad," Mom commented.

"Wait who are they again?" Aunt Levy asked.

Emma sighed. "Okay new example, so you know how Jet and Droy used to have really big crushes on you and adored you? People in the guild kept calling you the love triangle until Dad came. Remember telling me that?"

"Yeah I remember," She said.

"Well Zeus and Blake are a slightly toned down version of them, but they really like Alaska," Emma explained.

"Ohhh." Aunt Levy said, finally understanding.

We all sat at a nearby table. Mira and Nova brought us our favorite drinks and sat down with us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Nova asked.

"Zeus and Blake are coming," I groaned.

"Pft hahaha! Good luck with that," Nova laughed.

"I was just explaining to my mom why it was a bad thing," Emma said.

"Well Blake won't be as bad," I said.

"Why, do you like him?" Aunt Mira asked, now interested in this.

"What ew no! We're just friends! Anyways, Blake's love is split between me and Nova, so he'll only give me half as much trouble as Zeus." I said.

Aunt Mira spit out her water and Nova almost choked on hers.

"What?!" They said.