Epilogue:

Ember and I paced around the hallway outside of the hospital room. Reiki was trying to comfort my nervous self as I hugged Ember, covering her ears whenever we heard Mom's screams from behind the door in front of us.

It's been a few weeks since Reiki and I started dating. The mating season was over, and I inhaled the wonderful scent of my mate as he comforted me. Trying to shield me from my pregnant mother's pain filled screams.

I glanced at my mark on Reiki, and instantly relaxed. Ember was hugging me tight, her head in my stomach, trying to block out Mom's screams. Suddenly they stopped. With mine and Embers sharp hearing, we heard the muffled sounds of crying. We relaxed.

The doctor came out with Dad, who led the 3 of us into the room. There, we saw Mom on the bed is a hospital gown, holding the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen in my life. My precious baby brother, Silver Fullbuster.

Ember and I slowly walked over, afraid we would scare him. Mom smiled at us. Ember looked at him, captivated by the small human child that was born not even 5 minutes ago. She held out her hand and touched his cheek gently, then pulled away. She touched it again, and Silver's head moved towards it, acknowledging the warmth of her hand. She smiled gently. I knew what she was thinking.

She was thinking, "I must protect him. I have to."

I was thinking that too. As his big sisters, we silently made a vow never to let anything or anyone harm him. We would protect him with our lives, and we knew, that so would the guild. Our guild, Fairy Tail.

Then, as if blessing Silver with the spirit of said guild, we made the sign that Gramps said Uncle Laxus made up. It meant that even if we couldn't see Silver, we would always be looking his way. In this case, it meant that even if he doesn't have the emblem yet, he is still one of us. A proud member of Fairy Tail. That day, Ember's emblem shone the brightest. The golden Fairy Tail mark on her hand, just like mine and Mom's.

This is the end of the book! I was thinking about making a third book of this series in Ember's point of view on how her and Sliver grew up, but I think this is a beautiful place to end the series. I hope you enjoyed this book, and the first one too! Yet another completed book on my account. That makes 3!