Chapter 13:

"Ugh, I've got nothing! We don't even know how to get out of this cell!" I said, frustrated.

"We can't slip through the cell bars and magic doesn't work. I never knew Natsu could be so smart." Mom said, thinking.

"Magic . . . That's it! Magic!" I said, excited.

"What are you thinking?" Mom asked.

"Mom, I summoned Loke while in the cell, right before you came down. Him and Virgo are the only ones I can summon without the keys." I said.

"So celestial magic works," she said in thought.

"Not exactly. Magic doesn't work on the bars, not in the cell. I assume no teleportation magic works either, because a lot of people can have it, but since the celestial world is a different dimension, I think it's some sort of loophole, and that's how he's able to get here. If you know where we are, I can summon Loke to sneak down here and get us out. We can't have too many people sneak down, because I want to do this as stealthily as possible. We have no idea how many guards are here, or if there are just Natsu and Ember." I explained.

"Alaska," Mom said smiling, "I'm so happy you inherited my brains."

I laughed. "We also have to find Ember somehow. I guess we have to search all of the rooms using my devil hearing." I said.

"That's our best bet. We have to get her out of here. But we can't force her," Mom ordered. I nodded.

"You still have to tell me how you knew what she was going through," I whispered.

"I know. Now is not the time. I'll tell you everything when we are safe and out of here, okay?"

"Okay."

"Now, let's start the plan," Mom said.

"Wait, shouldn't we wait until after his next visit?" I said.

"We can't. We have no idea when he's going to start the ritual. The next visit might be to take us to perform it," she replied.

"Fine. Open! Gate of the Lion, Leo!" I summoned, waving my hand around when I would normally be waving the key. Gold light surrounded me. Loke appeared and the light disappeared.

"Alaska! Lucy! You guys are okay thank god. What do you need? I'll do anything." He said.

"We know where we are and we have a plan," I said quickly. He looked overjoyed to hear that.

"Loke, Natsu and his daughter are the ones who kidnapped us. He's trying to remove my mark and it sounds like he's found a ritual to permanently remove it and place his. He's taken us to the place I was in last time. Underneath the guild in the set of cells meant for Fairy Tail's strongest enemies. Tell Master and come down here alone! Don't hurt the daughter though, find her so she can escape with us, but don't force her. She's in the same situation I was, with my father, but much worse. She's fragile so don't hurt or scare her," Mom ordered.

"Did you get all that?" I asked him.

"Understood. Master will be notified, and I will have Virgo sent here with celestial clothes so she can teleport you to the spirit world and then the guild. The king will understand that it's like a life or death situation." He replied.

"Loke . . ." Mom trailed off.

"I know, Lucy. I won't tell Gray about Natsu. No one but Master will know about this." He said.

"Thank you."

He disappeared, and a few minutes later, Virgo appeared with blue clothes with gold stripes and lining. They looked really beautiful. I've never seen them or the spirit world before. Aunt Erza and Aunt Levy told me that them and Mom, and some of their friends visited the spirit world and met the king once. Now that I think about it, Natsu was mentioned in that story too.

We changed into the clothes and Virgo teleported us to the celestial world as soon as Loke gave her the signal. I looked around with awe.

"It's so beautiful!" I said, eyes sparkling.

"You're reaction is the exact same as Levy's!" Mom laughed.

"Old friend!" A voice boomed from everywhere. I couldn't tell where or who it came from. Every one of our spirits appeared.

"Brat! Why are you two here?!" Aquarius yelled. I could tell she was concerned even though she gave off an annoyed tone.

"It was important, Aquarius!" Mom argued.

"The king isn't happy. He wants an explanation," Gemini told us.

"Please tell me he's not going to scare the crap out of Alaska by appearing out of nowhere," Mom sweat dropped.

"Old Friend!" The voice boomed again. Mom froze in surprise. She trembled.

"H-Hey Mustache Man!" She said as a huge man with a huge mustache appeared.

"H-Holy crap he's a giant!" I yelled on surprise.

"Be respectful, Brat!" Aquarius yelled at me.

"Aah! Sorry!" I said, bowing for forgiveness. Mom stifled a laugh and made me stand up again.

"Why did you request to come here, Old Friend?" The King asked.

Mom explained the situation and how I can die if I perform that spell. He nods.

"Very well. You have an acceptable reason." He says.

Capricorn appeared in front of us.

"Terribly sorry to interrupt, my king. Leo has seemed to have forgotten these animals, who I believe are companions of Lady Alaska." He said, setting down Ash and Spark. They came over to me and sat down next to me, looking at the king, who nodded.

"Thanks Capricorn!" I said. He bowed and took his spot among our spirits again.

"I'm sorry Mustache Man, but we have business to attend to. We have to leave," Mom said.

He smiled, and Loke teleported us, Spark and Ash to an underground staircase, where Gramps was waiting.

"Children! Loke has filled me in on everything. Let us retrieve that child from Natsu," He said.

"Gramps you have to remember, we can't force Ember to go with us if she doesn't want to." I reminded him.

"Alaska . . . We are putting Natsu in jail for kidnapping. Ember is going to have to leave him anyway. I just didn't want to break the news to her." Mom said, looking guilty.

"Oh . . ."

"Come on, children. Doranbolt is waiting outside the guild hall to take Natsu into custody. I've already told him that Fairy Tail will take responsibility for his daughter while he is in jail." Master told us.

He put an invisibility spell over the 3 of us and opened a secret door that revealed stairs. We walked down, and closed the door behind us.