Chapter 16:

"Down here!" I instructed Doranbolt and the guards.

They followed me down the stairs and we stopped when we saw them still fighting. Dad was in his ice devil slayer mode, and Natsu had lightning crackling within his fire. I think Mom called it his lightning flame dragon mode. They looked rest to kill each other.

"Crap Mom was right! All hell WILL break loose if they fought. Stay here!" I told the council as I ran back towards the fight and stood beside Dad.

"Alaska I've got him down a bit but he's leveled up so much since 17 years ago. I'm gonna need your help on this!" Dad told me.

I smirked. "A daddy-daughter fight hmm? I like that."

Dad laughed.

"Tag in," I told him as I held my hand out.

"Fine," he said as his hand touched mine.

I took a key off of my key ring. I noticed that Loke took the initiative and attached Mom's keys to my ring as well. I swung Gemini's key and summoned them.

"Piri Piri!"

"Gemini! Transform into me!" I told them. Another me appeared, but in a bath towel. "What the hell?! What is with you and transforming in bath towels!" I yelled.

"Piri Pikiri! Your reactions are funny, Miss Alaska."

I blushed. "You know what now is not the time!" I said as I grabbed her hands.

"Miss Alaska, you haven't mastered this spell. Your mother won't be happy." She said.

"Gemini this is important. I've practiced it enough. Mom did it by accident her first time when Hibiki gave her the knowledge." I said.

"Yes, Miss Alaska," they said, giving up.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens, all the stars, far and wide, show me tht appearance, with such shine, oh Tetrabiblos, I am the ruler of the stars, aspect become complete, open thy malevolent gate, oh 88 stars of the Heaven- "

"Alaska NO! You're not ready!" Dad yelled.

"She can use that spell?! I thought only Luce knew it!!" Natsu yelled.

I looked at Dad with a kind smile, then at Natsu with a serious look.

"Urano . . . Metria!"

"ALASKA!!" His voice faded.

Darkness. Complete, utter, black, darkness. Until there was light. That, is the way the world was made. The celestial world brought light to Earthland. The world became light, until the darkness took form in humans. Darkness, is what makes up dark guilds.

I sat up, gasping. I looked around and discovered I was in the guild infirmary.

Who was that person? I wondered.

My head hurt and I groaned. Wendy came in and saw me awake. She sighed in relief.

"Alaska you're okay!" She said happily.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked her, confused, "Did something happen?"

"Alaska my baby girl!" Mom yelled, running in and towards me.

"No Lucy-san! You can't, remember?!" Wendy said, holding her back.

"This isn't fair! She did it to save us so why did this have to happen to her!" Mom said, crying. Dad came in behind her and hugged her.

Aunt Levy and Emma came in as well. So did the twins, Aunt Erza, and Uncle Jellal.

"Uncle Jelly! You're back!" I said happily.

He went on an SS class mission a few weeks ago. He must have just gotten back! Or maybe he rushed the job to come back because he heard something happened.

"Why- why isn't anyone coming near me?" I asked, a little hurt that Mom hadn't hugged me when she seemed so worried.

Suddenly Master Mavis appeared out of thin air.

"Hi First Master!" I greeted.

"Hello Alaska." She said. She seemed upset and troubled so I asked her what was wrong.

"I heard Alaska was awake," Gramps said, coming in.

"Yes Master, but she doesn't remember why she's here in the infirmary," Mom answered.

"Wait yeah, why AM I here?" I asked.

"You used the ultimate magic of the stars, a spell that you didn't perfect, called Urano Metria. You used it to defeat Natsu since your father was almost out of magic power," Mom explained.

"Oh yeah! Is he in jail? WAIT!! How's Ember?! Is she alive?!" I asked frantically, remembering the twelve year old girl we saved from Natsu's abuse.

"She's okay. Natsu had beaten her almost to death, but she's okay. She's in the hospital now, recovering. She will be discharged in a week." Gramps answered.

I smiled, "thank god!"

"You really care about her, don't you, child?" Gramps asked.

"Yeah! I see her as my little sister. She's so sweet!" I said.

Everyone smiled.

"Alaska, how would you like it if we fully adopted her? We were going to take care of her until Natsu gets out of jail, but I'm not keen on putting her back in that horrible life with him, just to be abused again," Mom said.

I smiled excitedly, "yes yes yes!! Please adopt her!" I begged.

They laughed. "We were kinda already planning on it no matter what you said," Dad told me. Everyone laughed at him.

"So anyway, why hasn't anyone come near me? You guys haven't come within 10 feet of me since I woke up." I remembered, beginning to feel upset again.

Mom and Dad looked down, and everyone else avoided eye contact.

Mavis sighed and walked up. She sat on my bed and hugged me. It caught me by surprise, but I smiled and hugged back.

"Alaska . . . have you ever heard of the Curse of Ankhseram?"