Wait..

I didn't know where I was going. The GPS was absolute shit. The hospital isn't hard to miss. I pull in, and practically run inside.
"Ma'am." "I need Caitlyn's room number?" "Caitlyn?" "Her last name is umm...Xavier." "She's in ICU.. Are you family?" I nod my head, "She's my step sister."
I take the elevator, and rush towards the doors of the ICU. "Cameron" I turn around. A man, dressed in a suit and tie, is calling me. "No, my name's August. Sorry." "No, no. Your birth name is Cameron. I'm Caitlyn's dad. I adopted her shortly after I went to jail for child abuse. I'm divorced, I was married to your mom. Remember your brothers? Max, Talenn, and Wyatt? They live with your mom in San Diego."
"I'm sorry.. no.. my name's August. I'm here for my best friend Caitlyn," I feel myself shaking. "Caitlyn..she.. she was found unconcious in the bathroom. She tried to kill herself.. oh! She left this note for you.."
Dear August,
I should have told you, you're my sister. I wantedto tell you. I had no idea how. I'm sorry that I'm doing this to you. I love you. Don't worry about dad, he had truly changed. Forgive me.
Bye,
Caitlyn 💖
I wipe the tears from my eyes. She is my sister. Was my sister. Tyler is my dad now.
When Isaid she was my stepsister, I was just kidding. Suddenly, the room goes black. I feel myself falling.
*****
I awake to the sound of JC lightly yelling. "You're her piece of shit parents?" I hear my mom mumble something, and then my worst nightmare. Max is there. He doesn't sound any different. He makes the room smell deeply like smoke.
I open my eyes. The room is half full of famous Youtubers, and the other half is my "family".
"Cameron.." My mom has tears in her eyes. "My name is August." My voice sounded harsh. I look at JC "Where's my dad?" "I'm right here," my real dad says. "Dipshit, she meant her actual dad, Tyler." JC looks like he's going to slap my real dad.
"Tyler is on his way, and so is Jackie." Kian says, looking up from his phone. "What happened?" "You fell, and you cut your head open. Seventy two stitches, and a concussion."
I hadn't felt any pain from my head. "Can we have a few minutes with our daughter.. alone?" JC looks at me, and I nodd. I pull out my phone, and get ready to record everything.
"So.. how have you been?"
"Don't talk to me."
"August Race."
"It's Grace, asshole."
"Don't talk to dad like that," Talenn says.
"What do you want?" I glare at my mom.
"You are my daughter. I do care about you."
I couldn't hide my sigh of disgust. "Care? Care. Do you not remember my childhood? You left them touch and rape me. You burned my hand on the oven. You locked me in the closet. I wore dirty clothes to school, everyday. Sorry, I didn't know that was care."
"God. You haven't changed at all. You're still the biggest fucking bitch. Don't you know anything? They're trying. You need to TRY and love them. Bitch." Max looks at me, a cold look in his eye.
"You have Caitlyn, you don't need me." My dad looks at me, sympathetically. "I-She-Caitlyn-" I cut him off, "Wait. You come here to make amends with me, BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME MY FUCKING SISTER IS DEAD."
Inside, everything collapses. "Get out." I see my mom. She is acting hurt. "I love you." "You don't know what love is." My family leaves, and Ifeel my heart break apart. She's gone.
JC comes in, his eyes sorry. I pat next to me, and he lays beside me.
"Where..where is Sam?" "Sam..Sam quit O2L..and he went back to California with Cassay." I cry into JC, who holds me tight.
Kian opens the door, "Oh-la-la. Babe..might wanna check Twitter." "@_Max_Gili: After forever, we finally found my sister Cameron 💖 She's healing in the hospital. Love ya @AuggyGrace_ 💜💜 "
"@Tyler_Oakley: Excuse you. Her name is August."
"@AuggyGrace_: My sister.. I love you Caitlyn Raine. R.I.P Gorgeous. ❤ **insert picture of them from the night they got dinner** @Cai_tyRaine"
For dinner, I eat hospital food. I get to go home tomorrow. I don't know if I want too.