Six Weeks Later

It had been six weeks. I had been throwing up every morning for three days. I told Tyler, and he made me a doctors appointment.
When I told JC, he got upset. "I'm so sorry..It's my fault." "Will you come with me?" "Yes..of course."
The place was very small, and it looked scary. In the waiting room, a pregnant woman who looked thirty, asked me, "Are yougetting an abortion?" "I don't know if I'm pregnant." "Hunny, you're pregnant. I can tell." "I..I" "Are you keeping it?" "Yes." JC answered for me. "Heyyyy aren't you.." "JC Caylen. Yes." He snapped.
"August Caylen." "My last name is Oakley, but that's me."
The doctor squirted the cold gel on my stomach. "Is this your husband?" "Boyfriend." "How old are you?" "17..almost 18." "Do you see that?" "Yes." "That's baby number one." "Wait.." "There's baby number two." "Two?!" "Twins. Yes."
JC fainted, and the doctor assured me it happened all the time.
I texted Tyler, along with a picture of the monitor. He asks why there's two, and I say its twins.
JC asks the doctor when we can find out the sex, and he gives an appointment a few weeks away.
"August..I love you." "I love you too, JC." "I'm sorry, this is my fault, I just I..." In order to shut him up, I kiss him. Not just a peck, a truly passionate kiss.
I grab his hand, and he drives us to McDonalds. I notice a familiar mini-van in the parking lot, but shrug it off.
"I'll have umm.. a number five meal..Medium.. oh and a Carmel frappe." "August it's your turn." "I'll have Twenty nuggets, no fries, and a hazel nut iced coffee."
We get our food, and sit down. "Oh, fuck." I turn around. There's my "Family". My mom looks at me, I notice JC put a protective arms around my stomach.
My mom snarls, and walks up to me. "Hahaha. When are you due?" "Excuse me?" "You're pregnant. When are you due?" "Go fuck yourself, please."
We sit down at a booth, farthest from my family. Talenn comes up to me, and smiles.
"Hey, sis."
"Hi, Talenn."
"Can..can I get a picture with you?" He flinches when I put my arm on his shoulder.
"Sure.. hey wait wait." I lift up the rest of his sleeve, revealing his arm which is covered in bruises.
I feel every piece of me explode in anger. I walk up to my mom, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU HIT HIM? CHANGED? MY ASS." She glares at Talenn, and says "Come on, Talenn. We're going home."
"You're not taking Talenn or Wyatt anywhere."
"Fine." She walks out, my father trailing behind.
"Alright..so I guess you guys are mine for the time being. JC.. we can't let them stay in the Oakley house.. we need a house of our own.."
JC makes a few calls, and arranges a house for us to stay at.
"Dad..I need help. I have Talenn and Wyatt, yes my brothers. Yes! JC found us a house..can we use your Credit card to buy stuff...yes yes I'll pay you back yes dad."
My dad didn't have to worry about me paying him back. He told me not to. JC and I lead my brothers to our Tahoe, and head to the mall.
"I'll take the boys clothes shopping, August. You go get furniture and stuff for the house."
Our house is six bedrooms, so each boy will have their own room. Wyatt likes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Talenn likes Sports.
I manage to find a huge Turtle shaped bed. Don't ask why they had one, but they did. I got the matching bed spread and room decor. I got Talenn a king size Pillow top bed. His bedspread was the "LA Lakers" and his wall decor was the Jordan symbol, and basketballs.
For the twins, I get two cribs. I want one boy and one girl. I get neutral colored bedspread and decor. One room will be green like grass, and have a zoo theme. The other will be yellow, and have a duck theme.
After I finish spending 13,000$ dollars on our furniture, I find JC. He's with Talenn and Wyatt, buying them shoes. "I..I need basketball shorts and new shoes.." Talenn almost doesn't want them.
I offer to help the boys, and JC slips away to the baby section.
"One day..I'll bring my twins here..buy my daughter her first homecoming dress..get my son his first football cleats.."JC is talking to himself.
After shopping, we set off to find our house. The furniture is going to expressed delivered early today.