*skips to finding out sex of babies*

IF YOU HAVENT READ THIS BOOK YOU NEED TOO..STOP READING THIS FANFICTION AND READ THE BOOK..OR WATCH THE MOVIE. THE MOVIE 👌👌👌👌😍 IT HAS LOGAN LERMAN.
*****
Today is the day. JC and I are going to find out what our children will be. I just want healthy kids. JC legally adopted Wyatt and Talenn. Talenn made the basketball team.
"I love you." Jc squeezes my hand, and the doctor calls my name. "Hello, Dr." "Hi, August." He squirts the cold gel, once again, and rubs it around.
"Okay, so you guys are wanting to know..correct?"
"Yes."
"Okay.. well..this one..this is a....ITS A GIRL. Here's baby number two.. its...a...girl as well! Twin girls!"
JC looks at me, and I look at JC. "Uh doctor-" I'm interuppted by JC fainting again.
"It happens all the time..here just let me.." With a splash of cold water JC is up and ready to go. I drive home, due to JC's nausea.
"Call from: Daddy Tye-Dye 😘😘"
"Hello?" JC answers my phone.
"She's driving at the moment, sir."
"I'll have her call when we're home."
He hangs up and looks at me. "He wanted to know.."
*****
"Babe..I've been researching baby names all night." "What have you found?" "Sierra and MacKenna" "Sierra Raine.. and um..MacKenna Rose?' "Yes"
"Baby 1&2.. only two months til we meet MacKenna and Sierra! 💖💙 @Jc_Caylen" I tweet it out with a picture of my belly with and M and an S on it."