Date with JC

I had never been to this restraunt before. It was fancy, and they used the name "Mr. and Mrs. Caylen"
For an appetizer, we have mini tacos. They were the best minature fried food I had ever eaten. We told the waitress, who knew who we were, to give us the dairy and nut free Chef's choice.
"You look beautiful, JC." "I tried." He squeezes my hand. My phone vibrates. "@Sam_P: Thanks for stealing my girl @Jc_caylen 🙌 Love you babe 😘💖 @auggy_grace"
JC's face turns red. He was going to say something, but our food gets here. "Excuse me, I'm sorry but can I have a picture with you? My two year old loves you, JC. The girl couldn't have been over 16." "Yes!" I say, before JC can say anything. She pulls out her iPhone 4, and we take a ton of pictures. I sign the back of her case.
For dinner, the chef makes me grilled chicken breast, rice pilaf, and corn. JC gets a rare ribeye steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans.
After eating, we decide to go drive to the "look-out" We park the car, and JC holds my hand. I climb on his lap, and he kisses me. He begins to kiss my neck, and I can't help but giggle.
"JC we aren't having sex in the car." "Just not in the car? ;)" "Let's go home."
When we get home, JC carries me to my room. He lays me on the bed, and kisses me. I'm pulling off his shirt, and he'a unbuttoning my pants. He helps me pull my shirt off, and then I'm just laying there. He is just in boxers, and I'm laying there in my bra and underwear. I remove my bra, and He kisses my neck, my chest, down my stomach, and stops at my underwear. I nod, and he slowly removes his underwear. I remove mine.
We just sit there, staring at eachother. "You're so beautiful." He begins to kiss the inner part of my thighs, and I can't help but giggle. He stops, and he looks at me.
*skips the awkward explaining what JC and August doing things to each other scene*
I climbed on JC, and just sat there. I expected it to hurt. It didn't. I had only had sex with Sam, and that was only once. I was scared of getting pregnant.
**Finishes sex scene..we all know what happens**
JC and I just lay next to each other. "JC..?" "Yeah?" "Were you wearing a condom?" "Fuck! No." "Shit..it's okay it's okay."
We stayed there for the rest of the night, just looking at each other.