Bringing home Sierra and Tryon

^that picture makes no sense.. if nothing exists then there shouldn't be that somebody and their dream, because they don't exist. Nothing exists..
RANT OVER
*****
JC is still in shock. "This..this is my son." "Yes, JC. And this is your daughter." "I think Tyler should come watch these two, while we paint the nursery for Tryon." We had already had a pink theme picked out, and began to paint. "We should do a football theme. That way, I can buy him his first pair of football cleats." "I like a football theme."
Tyler walks in the door, with Alex. He just started dating again. Alex isn't Troye, but he makes him just as happy. "Lemme see da gran baybiesss." I reluctently hand Tryon to Alex, and JC gives Sierra to Tyler.
"We're gonna paint the nursery, feel free to eat whatever and watch whatever." I point towards the mini theatre.
JC picks me up and carries me to the nursery. We begin to paint the room the color of JC's favorite team, Boise State. They're a team in Idaho. They used to have Ian Johnson and Kellin Moore. Now, they have Jay Ajayi.(A/N: he's bae btw 😘😍)
The walls main color is a dark, but not too dark blue, with
"Tryon Xavier Caylen
July 8th
2:35 a.m" painted in orange. We hang minature footballs on the walls, which are blue and orange. His bedspread is blue, with orange pillows.
JC's phone vibrates, but he's in the bathroom so I answer it. It's Trevor. "Heyy." "Hi hi wait where's JC?" "The bathroom." "Umm..can you tell him that everything is ready for tonight?" "What's going on tonight.?" "He didn't tell you..?" "No?" "He's going to.." "Hey! Is that Trevor? Can I talk to him," JC says, practically grabbing the phone from my hand.
"Did you tell her?" 'No.." "Good." He hangs up, and looks at me. I put my hands on my hip. "What are you doing tonight?" "Its...more like what are we doing tonight.." "What are we doing tonight..?" "I can't tell you..but just dress really nice..I'll tell you we are going to the O2L house." 'The kids?" "They're coming." "Okayy.."
To: Phy😘, Maddie 💙, Ashee 🔥
Party tonight, O2L house. You guys probably already know but just in case 😉😉 Love ya babes xx