First Day

A/N
my chapters are really short :( I'm sorry, my school is giving us laptops tomorrow, so I'll be able to make my stuff a lot longer. I currently write on my ipod, and it looks long on here. Anyway,,,, bbbyyyeee -Phaaayyyyy
My alarm goes off at 5:45 the next morning. Today is my first day as a viking. Sam sent me six texts last night, after I had fallen asleep.
From: Sam💖😘❤💚
Sorry, babe. O2L spent the day making our "this is not goodbye" video
From: Sam💖😘❤💚
You're probably in bed because you start school tomorrow
From: Sam💖😘❤💚
Alrighty love bug goodnight 😘 Love you princess 💁
From: Sam💖😘❤💚
Have a good day tomorrow Auggy 😘😘
From: Sam💖😘❤💚
Kian says to tell you that your fish, Marquesha, is dead.. 🐟
He said he's gonna get #RIPMarqueshaAnnabeliquaShakiesha to trend on Twitter.
From: Sam💖😘❤💚
Holy shit boo, it's trending.
#RIPMarquesha was still trending on Twitter. I tweet "So sad she had to go, for she was a friend, not a foe. 🐟🐟 #RIPMarqueshaAnnabeliquaShakiesha"
Instead of wearing my Pierce The Veil shirt, I decide to go a little more metal. I choose a Cattle Decapitation shirt, black skinnies, skull-covered vans, and a black zip up hoodie. My hair is straightened, with my bangs parted to one side.
I grab my VANS backpack, which has writing(mainly Sam saying I love you) all over it. Braydon knocks on my door, asking if I'm ready.
Braydon is wearing dark denim jeans, and a t-shirt that says "Came to duck stuff up" and it has a duck on the back. Troye got him that shirt.
Tyler tried to make us breakfast, but he just made the smoke alarm go off instead. Neither of us were very hungry. Thanks to Tyler, Kenzie was packed and ready to go to Kindergarten, and the twins were ready to be dropped off at daycare.
For Braydon's 16th birthday, Tyler and Troye gave him a black Tahoe. Mainly, because he has a huge family and he would be driving us all to school.
He buckled in Addalen, and I took care of Kenzie and Paxton. Tyler gave us both lunch money, and then we were off.
Kenzie's kindergarten was the closest, so she was dropped off first.
The school was a nice size, not to bug and not to small.