Suprise!

^That's my favorite puppy, Marley 😘😘
****
I dress in a dark blue knee-length lace dress, a black leather jacket, and black ankle booties. I straighten my hair, and apply a little makeup.
I dress Sierra in a purple long sleeve, black leggings, and fur boots. She hates shoes, but I put them on anyway. JC puts Tryon in a tuxedo shirt, black pants, and black DC's.
"Babe..you ready?" He's rocking Tryon in his arms. "Yeah, one sec, getting diaper bag." "I'm putting Tryon in his car seat, and I'll be waitin in the car."
I grab Sierra, and carry her out to the car. I notice Tryon is sound asleep, and Sierra is beginning to doze off. I smile.
There are cars parked everywhere on each side of the street. O2L must have invited the whole neighborhood. "Babe..loud noises? New born babies?" "Trevor already said they'd turn it down once we walked in.
They were filming a live stream video, right as we walked in. "Hey! Show the world da baybeeesss!" I carefully grab Tryon out of his carseat, and hand him to his godparent, Kian. Kian had chosen his first and middle name. Sierra is starting to cry, but stops once Trevor, her godparent, grabbed her.
Ricky holds the camera up towards Kian and Tryon. "Here's Tryon Xavier, with Kian." "I picked his name. It's a mix of Troye, Trevor, Ricky, and Kian." "I have little Sierra Ryan..I mean Raine." Good job, Trevor.
The kids start falling asleep, so I set up a play pen in the corner of the room. I set up the portable baby monitor. It's a system that has a speaker, for me to put with the kids and a hearing-aid like eat piece, for me to wear. I hear everything happening near the speaker. I put the ear piece in, and leave to find JC.
He is sitting around the fire, along with a bunch of people I know. Someone pinches my sides, and says "Boo!" I turn around to see Cameron Dallas. "Dally! It's been forever!" "Ten months!" Nash comes up, along with Carter and Matt. "There's this group of hotties at the pool," Matt says, practically drooling. I look around the pool, and see he's talking about Ash, Phy, and Maddie. "Well..Luckily, I know two of the three are single." "Who's taken?" "The short haired girl. Her and Kian are like this," I say making "👉and👌" with my hands.
Matt leaves with Nash, to go hit on my friends. Cameron is staring at me. "So, I have a question." "Yeah?" "Did you purposely name your child Sierra?" "I loved the name.." "Or did you remember my sister, Sierra, just died?" "Cam.." "No, August, listen..Can we go inside and talk?" "Sure. I need to check on my kids anyway."
Tryon and Sierra were still sound asleep. Cameron is right behind me. I don't know what's happening with him. I move towards the kitchen, but he cuts me off. He grabs me by the hips, and pulls me into a kiss. I don't pull away at first, but then I do.
"What the fuck, Cam?" "I thought you wanted that." "Hello? I'm with JC remember? Mom of twins? Practically married?" "Right..just forget it." He pushes past me, and returns outside.
JC pulls me aside, and says "So..I think you're gonna like this." I hear a familiar song start to play. It's Forever and Always, by Parachute. I can't help but sing along.
"I want you forever
Forever and Always
Through the good
And The Bad
And The Ugly
Grow Together
Forever and Always."
JC gets on one knee, and pulls out a ring. "August Grace. I knew since the day you became mine, I wanted you forever and Always. I swear I'll be here. Through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I want you and those kids we made to be a part of my life, until I die. Will you please marry me?" I feel the tears stinging my eyes, threatening to flood out at any given moment.
I'm speechless, so I just nod. JC stands up, puts the ring on my finger, and picks me up and twirls me around.
The rest of the night is a blur. I recieve a flurry of congratulations. My girls and I also have a fangirling session. JC doesn't leave my side. Cameron's taste still burns like a fire on the inside of my mouth.