Bad News & A Party

"August, it's Troye."
"He collapsed at the house. The doctor thinks his cancer is worse than stage one. He told me Stage three to stage four. He..he gives Troye a week to a month."
My dad collapses with me. Sam catches us, and cries with us. "Have you told.. have you told Troye?" "The doctor is going to tell him right now." "When can we see him?" "They said tomorrow. I'm staying over night. Go home, Sam you can stay over, no funky monkey business."
Sam drives home, while I cry. Not even a block from our house, we hear the music. "Braydon is dead." Instantly, Sam looked sorry. "I..didn't..I'm sorry." I squeezed his hand. When I walk in the door, I see Jc, Ricky, Trevor, and Kian sitting on the couch. Connor, Shane, and Joey were sitting at the counter on the barstools. Braydon was being grinded on by his nasty girlfriend, Alli. I shove her out of the way. "What the fuck, Braydon? Dad is dying, and you're at home partying? The minute they leave!" He stares at me.
"D-Dying?" "Shit. Tyler probably didn't tell you.." "Tell me what?!" I drag him into the kitchen, where its quiet.
"Braydon.. Dad has stage four brain cancer, and he has a week to a month." He collapses into my arms, and I let him cry.
He dries his eyes, and walks into the living room. He unplugs the stereo, and says "Guys, my parents said no parties, so no parties. You're gonna have to leave." He walks around the corner, where Alli has been flirting with this random guy.
"Starting with you, Mildred Allixandra." She looked shocked, and stomped out of the room. The 02L boys asked to stay and watch a movie. We said yes, and went to the "mini-theatre" Troye and Tyler had built for us.
I fell asleep in Sam's lap. We're sneakier than I thought. He had his hands down my pants all night, and no one noticed. Actually , no one said anything.
"Wake up Cameron, we're going home." My mom was pulling me to the car. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. She locked me in the closet, and when I came out she made me do everyones chores.
I woke up in a cold sweat, and begged Sam to wake up. He hugged me and told me to go back to sleep.
What was going to happen?