Welcome to Michigan O2L!

Tyler woke us up early the next morning, and told us to get ready. None of the girls had brought clothes, so we raided my closet.
Maddie chose a black Bazinga shirt with blue jean skinny jeans and combat boots. Phy chose black leggings, Ugg boots, a white tank top, and tied a red flannel shirt around her waist. Ashlee chose black skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides hoodie, and yellow Vans. I picked out a purple crop top, black yoga pants, and a pair of purple Air Jordans.
Caitlyn hadn't texted me since yesterday, after she couldn't come to my house. I didn't ask why. I decided to itext her, so she could meet the boys
To: Caitlyn 💖💀💩
Wanna meet the guys with us? Tyler rented a giant van, so we'll all fit!
From: Caitlyn 💖💀💩
I can't. My dads home. G2G.
That's weird. Caitlyn had been acting strange. The girls pull me out to the van, and I feel my heart race. The airport isn't very far, and the boys should already have landed when we get there.
Tyler says he wants us to get him food, and he sends us to Mcdonalds. We get him ten chicken nuggets, a medium fry, and a large vanilla latte. We order 40 chicken nuggets, four medium fries, 3 medium pineapple mango smoothies, and a large Dr. Pepper. We carry our food to Tyler, who is talking to someone. The person has a black hoodie, and is turned away from us.
As we get closer, I see Trevor hiding behind the wall. The person turned away from us turns around, and I scream. It's Sam. I run after him as fast as I can, and jump into his arms.
I instantly cheer up, and Tyler leads us to the van. The boys are hungry, so we tell them to go home, get ready, and we'll go to dinner. I decide to call Caitlyn, so JC can have a date.
"Hello?"
"What are you doing like right now at this exact moment."
"Sitting outside my house, bored."
"We're picking you up for a date with JC Caylen."
"I'm gay.. well bi., but he's gonna judge me and and.."
"He won't care."
"I have clothes, so come as you are."
She gives me her address, and Tyler takes us to pick her up. She had on a black "#SWAG" crop top, black dance pants, and white TOMs. Her hair was loosely French braided. Kian whistled when she stood up, earning a slap from JC.
At my house, I showed them the house. We decided that Sam would room with me in my room, along with my friends. Braydon had flown back to California for the week, so Kian and JC would be there. Tyler was sent to buy air beds for my friends along with Ricky and Trevor, and theirs would be put in the YouTube room.
They wanted to rent a hotel, but we said screw that. After Tyler left tomorrow for a project, we'd have the house to ourself.
The girls leave the boys, and head to my room to get ready. We pick out two outfits, and the group chooses. I'm wearing a sparkly black one-shoulder shirt, white skinny jeans, and black ballet flats. Maddie wears a white tank top, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and a pair of checkered TOMs. Ashlee decides on a white button down, green skinny jeans, a black infinity scarf, and dark green Vans. Phy wears a maroon tank top with ruffles, a black jacket, a white Infinity scarf, black skinnies, and black Vans. Caitlyn wears a black V-neck shirt, Skull leggings, and a pair of black fur boots.
Next choice: hair. I have Ashlee curl my hair into ringlets. Maddie, who has long curly hair, decides to straighten it and have it waterfall braided. Ashlee curls her hair in loose curls. Phy, who has thick wavy hair, straightens her hair and parts her bangs to the right. Caitlyn leaves her poker straight hair alone.