I'm sorry?

A/N
The picture above is from halloween. My friends.. we're disfunctional and we couldn't get one good picture. Love these guys😘
BACK TO STORY
******
Kian, Ricky, and Trevor decide they are going to rent a house in Michigan, and JC is staying with me. We're dating-but-not-dating. I decided to switch to an online school. My brothers Talenn and Wyatt started going to my old school. Mom an dad are back together.
Tyler hasn't talked to me about my parents. He is flying back to Calfornia, something about meeting McKenzie's real parents. They..they want her back. Tyler says he can't give her the time she needs, and she needs to be with her family. Braydon is going, so he can see Holli. The twins are going to stay with Nana Jackie.
I bid Tyler and Braydon farewell, and wait for Nana Jackie. "Hey cutie." JC wraps his arms around my waist. "Not in front of the babes" I feel him kiss my hair. "I have something to do tonight." "Oh yeah?" "I'm taking the hottest girl I know on a date to the Black Oak" "Hmmm..can I meet her?" "Babbbeee." "Fine."
My nana walks in, and I hug her. "I'd love to stay and talk but I have a doctors appointment." JC helps her carry Pax and Addy to her car.
"Okay Noana, see you next week" I hug her. I watch as she pulls out of the drive through.
Inside, JC has pulled out clothes.
"Alright, August. I have no idea what to wear tonight." He has a black button down, white skinny jeans, and a pair of black Jordan shoes or a purple button down, blue jeans, and a pair of white high tops. I picked the purple button down outfit.
I bring him to my bed. "Sit here while I pick out my outfits." First, I grab a tight white zip-in-the-front crop top, black high waisted skinny jeans, and black combat boots. My second outfit is a white white lace dress that goes just above my knees, a black leather jacket, and black ankle boots.
JC picks the dress. "You'll look beautiful." "Are you saying I'm ugly?" "Of course not..I'd never say my girlfriend was ugly." "Girlfriend?" "Girlfriend."
"Wanna make a YouTube video?" "Let's just do a 'Catching Up' video."
"Heyyyoo! I'm August.. and this is my wonderful friend JC."
"I'm her boyfriend."
"Yes."
"So today we're doing a Catching Up video. No challenges, just us talking. Alright..so recently..well.. four months or so..Sam left O2L. We broke up. My life has changed so much. As you know, I found my birth family. I do not still contact them.. not..not sense Caitlyn.." I wipe away my tears.
"I'm JC..As some of you know I now live here with bae.. I know that a lot of you send us hate now that we have moved out here. I love you all..and I know you miss O2L being how they used to be.. but I just want you to remember.. sometimes..Change is for the better."
"Okay..JC and I have to go now. We love you, stay frazzy. Peace out *blows kiss*"
My phone is buzzing.
CALL FROM: Sam 🚫
"Hello?" I feel annoyed.
"Aug-August?"
"What's wrong?"
"I'm so sorry. I'm such a fuckup."
"Yes."
"Look, I'm trying."
"What do you want?"
"You said Forever and Always."
"We also said only eachother, no one else. Shit changes. Bye, Sam."
"No! August please. I know..I know that what Cassay and I had was nothing that we had. We had something that I can never get back. I-I love you."
"I..I have a boyfriend, Sam. You're right. We had something you'll never get back. Goodbye."
I hang up my phone, and throw it across the room. JC walks out of the shower, and sees me. "What's wrong?" "Sam." He holds me while I cry. "Babe.. I hate to say this but our reservation is in one hour." "I'll go get ready."
I decide to curl my hair, in small curls. I apply foundation, concealer, liquid eyeliner, light pink lip gloss, and mascara. I feel like I look great.
JC is waiting for me down stairs. He whistles when I walk down the stairs. I beg him to take a picture with me. I tweet it out using the caption "Date with the babe 😘😘 @jc_caylen"
He opens the car door for me, and we're off on our date.