It's gonna be okay

My dad broke the news to us that he had Stage One brain cancer. He said the doctor didn't say he was going to die, but he didn't say he would live.
Sam came over, and I spent an hour crying in his lap, while he rocked me back and forth saying it would be okay.
"August, babe. He's going to be fine. I'll be at your side every step of the way. Hey, how about we go see a movie? and dinner?" "Yes babe..we should go see Ouija"
"Ohhh Troylleeerrr." I called for my parents by their oh-so-popular ship. Mine and Sam's is Samgust or something. I see Troye poke his head out of his door. "Yasssss?" "Sam and I are going out to a movie and dinner." "SAFE SEX!" Braydon yells from the living room.
I change into a black thick strap tank with sparkles that says Shine Bright, white skinnies, and a pair of iblack and white checkered TOMs. I braid my hair into a quick side braid, and grab my leather jacket.
When I walk down the stairs, Tyler whistles. "Mmhm gurl, dats niceee." I blush, and Troye spits his water out. I grabSam's hand, and we walk to his car.
The movie Ouija is actually scary. It came out two months ago, but it's still in theatres because its really popular. There's a lot of jump scares, and it has that one pyscho chick from Insidious. I huddle into Sam's chest.
After the movie, Sam takes me to this diner on the outside of the city. The diner is called City Slickers. I order a Chicken salad with no tomatoes and a strawberry-banana smoothie to drink. Sam orders two pieces of a spinach and cheese pizza and a strawberry-kiwi smoothie to drink.
We decide to head to the beach, instead of going home. "I feel like I'm in a love movie." "Or book.." "Or a Fanfiction..those things can get cray-cray."
It's 10:30 and Sam pulls into his apartment. "Hey come with me." He pulls blankets from his trunk and puts them in the back of a pickup truck. "Get in!" We drive until we're on an old road by the beach. He parks the truck, and motions towards the back.
We lay out the blankets and the pillows, and watch the stars. Sam wraps his arms around me, and I snuggle deep into his chest. "I love you, Gussyyy." "I love you, Sammmyy"
We're interuptted by my phone. Tyler is calling. "Hello?" "How fast can you get to the hospital?" "Like, five maybe ten minutes..why?" "Get here, and I'll explain."
Sam and I speed off towards the hospital. All I thought of was Troye. Was he dead or dying? What about Kenz? Panic had taken over me.
We arrive at the hospital, and I practically jump out of the moving vehicle. Tyler is inside, pacing back and forth.
"August..it's Troye."