Welcome To Michigan

A/n
hi✌
Please give feedback
might delete this fanfiction bc i think it sucks
if you are liking it, comment 💖💖
btw sorry for Troye..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd been to Michigan to visit, but I'd never lived there. Tyler got us this huge seven bedroom house, with four bathrooms
There was two extra rooms. One was going to be a YouTube room, since Tyler decided not to quit, just go on a break. The other was for Sam. He could visit whenever, and stay as long as he wanted.
Since we moved on Sunday, I start School here tomorrow. I'll be attending Jackson High, with Braydon.
I begin to unpack my room. It has a seat in the window, with a purple cushion to sit on. It also has a walk-in closet. The carpet is a light purple, and the walls have purple stripes on the top and bottom.
I picked this room because it look like my old room, and purple is my favorite color.
The YouTube room is red and black, and thats why its called the YouTube room.
My new school in Jackson is fairly big. Our mascot is the viking. Planning my outfit is going to take forever.
I run to my finally unpacked room, and go through my closet. I choose black skinny jeans, a Pierce The Veil t-shirt, and purple vans. I decide I'm going to wear Sam's o2L crewneck over it.
"AUGGGYYY" Tyler shouts from downstairs. "Yes?" "Come hither"
I run downstairs, where Tyler is in the bathroom dying his hair. "Help le father"
I try and help, but end up getting splatters of green dye in my brown hair.
"Sis, we're gonna have to put a streak in or your hair is gonna look ratchet." I sigh.
After we get the dye in, I decide to make a new video.
"Hey Guys.. it's August.
I'm finally.. here. I start school tomorrow. What if people only like me because I'm an Oakley? Because I am semi-famous? I don't want them to like me because Of my last name, or because I know O2L.
Today I'm gonna do a Q&A.. I sent out a tweet and I'm answering 15-20 questions.
First question from @Linn_Stylinson
'Whats gonna happen with your and Sam's relationship?' We're still dating. We're gonna be in a long distance. Nothing will happen..
Second question from @Just_oaktree:
'How old are you and whats your name?'
This is a creepy question.. but I'm 15 and my name is August Grace.
*skip ten more boring questions*
Alrighty guys, this has been another Q-And-Slay .. just kidding that's my dad's thing. Okay, bye."
After editing the video, I post it. "Ohhh Auuuuggguuuusstttt." Dad is calling for me. "Coming." He's in the living room with the twins. "I just watched your video and I just wanted to say.. it's Q and Slay"
He just showed me how to clap to it, and thentold me dinner is in the kitchen. Braydon is sitting at the table, pretending to eat. I hug him. "It's okay bub." He hugs me.
Instead of eating, I get a glass of juice. Tyler told me not to eat or drink in my room.. oh well. .
I look at my phone. I notice Sam hadn't texted me. I also noticed it was almost 10 o'clock, and decided to go to bed.