Wedding Jitters

A/N:
There's only ten more chapters left in my first fan fiction. I'll think about a sequel, but I'm not sure.
LOVE YOU
💖💖
*A year later*
I wake up, with my hair wild. JC has no clothes on, and is covered with only a sheet. I look down at my hand, and remember why there's a ring there.
Today, is my day. I will marrying the love of my life today.
I quickly shower and dress, and pick up Sierra and Tryon. I'm taking Sierra with me, but Tryon is staying with JC. Tryon has learned how to walk, somewhat. Sierra has learned to walk, and can say "Mom" and "Dad"
I drive to Maddie and Kians house, where I will be getting ready for the day.
First, we do my makeup. I choose to have a dark smokey eye look, with modest foundation. I apply mascara, and curl my eyelashes.
We do Sierra's outfit and hair first. She will be wearing a white poofy dress, with a purple sating ribbon across her waist. Her naturally curly hair will be put in one pony tail, on the top of her head.
My hair is curled in big curls. Half of it is combed back and pinned in place. My bangs are left to sweep across my face. I place my grandmother's barette, encrusted with a diamond and a ruby, her and my mothers birth stones, in my hair.
Its time. My dress is brought to me. It has tight corset top, with a sweet heart neckline. The bottom is very poofy, and princess like. It's not a white dress, it's a peach colored dress. I put it on, and have Phy tie it up.
My bridesmaids are Phy, Maddie, and Ash. I allowed them to pick their dresses. I told Maddie hers was to be white, Ash's was to be black, and Phy's was to be purple.
They all chose strapless dresses. Maddies was a white taffeta gown, which went to above her knee. It had a black flower on her waist. It fit her well.
Ash choose a black party dress. It was also to her knee. The top and waist were seperated by a white sash.
Phy choose a purple gown, with ruffles. It was a dark purple, almost black. It did look more like a homecoming dress, but I still liked it.
I sigh, and get ready to go the car. It's almost time to get married. Almost.