Rescued

My parents used to beat me. They used to starved me, and pretend I didn't exist. I was the only girl, and I wasn't wanted. Since my parents wanted a boy, they gave me a boy name. I was born with the name Cameron Ryan Gilgher. I had three siblings. Max was my oldest brother, he is 16. My next brother is Talenn, he is 4. My youngest brother is named Wyatt, and he is 3.
I was in kindergarten when the teacher noticed my bruises. She told me not to worry, and that she'd keep me safe. A cop came to my school, and asked me all these questions.
"Hi, honey. My name is Officer Sanders. I'm just going to ask a couple questions. How did you get these bruises and these scars Cameron?"
"Mommy said I got them because I was bad and she did it so I wasn't bad no more."
"Did you mother and father hit you?"
"Mommy didn't hit me, she locked me in the closet where the liter box was for days and said eat the kitty litter if you want food."
"Did your dad ever hit you?"
"Daddy did, so did Max. They used to call me all kind of names, and used to pull me by my hair to the kitchen to cook them food."
"What kind of names did they call you?"
"They called me the 'b word', and the 'c word' and a lot of names i don't member."
"Thank you hun, thats all the questions I have. I'm gonna take you with me, and find you a forever home."
Officer Sanders was my hero. He took me to the station, and left me in the care of a lady who told me to call her Jackie. He took his team and they were headed to bring my parents in, and also take Max, Talenn. and Wyatt away. They took me to a special room, filled with toys. Jackie played Barbie's with me. She has to answer her phone and she asks me to be quiet.
"Tyler, I'm at work. There's a little girl needing my attention."
"It's an abuse case, and yes they're looking for someone to adopt."
"Would Troye be okay with that?"
"Alright, well go get the room ready and come down here for the paperwork."
She hangs up the phone, and comes towards me. "Hi, honey. I have a really nice man that's going to come and save you."
It didn't take long for my new dads to get there, and once they did I fell in love.