Welcome Sierra and..

July 8th, 1 a.m
"Ew..Babe..you peed the bed." Jc is shaking me. "That's not..." "Did you w-" "Hospital. Call Tyler, tell him to get his ass over here."
I grab my bag, full of things for my children. Then it happens. A shooting pain. Nana said this would hurt. I didn't think it would hurt this bad.
I breathe in and out, as we pull up to the hospital. JC runs out, and returns with a wheel chair. I am wheeled to my room, where my doctor is waiting. "You've been in labor for almost four hours..and you're just feeling the pains..We're going to have you push in an hour.
Call from: Tyler 😘👑
"Hello?" I grit my teeth as another shooting pain spreads through my body.
"I'm bringing Wyatt and Talenn to the hospital. Braydon should be there soon with the twins. How long?"
"Doc says an hour."
"That means half an hour.."
"See you when you get here."
"Okay. Oh and August?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
Its time. The doctor tells me to push. I try as hard as I can. "One more big push, August." I heard the screaming of my first child. "Its..its a boy!" "A boy?!" "Yes, okay now push for the other child." This one took effort. I was about to give up, but then came the wonderful screams of my second. "It's a girl."
JC is holding our son and I'm holding our daughter, Sierra Raine.
Kian walks in the door, "You should name him Tryon " "Tryon?" "A mix between Trevor, Kian and, Ricky."
"Tryon what?" "Logan" "Jackson" "Parker" "Tweet it.."
"@Auggy_Grace: Well! Sierra Raine and Her brother are here! We need a middle name for Tryon! If I chose yours, you can meet the entire 02L team, and be his godparent 💜"
We got responses, as we expected.
I picked my favorite 3 and so did JC.
"I picked Xavier, Olliver, and Rey." "I liked Zander, Quinton, and Preston."
"I like Xavier or Zander" "Lets have Tyler decide." "I like the name Tryon Xavier." "Sierra Rayne and Tryon Xavier."
The doctor told us we could leave the hospital the next day, so JC layed next to me and we slept together in the hospital bed.
******