Making Skype Calls

The first person we Skype is Trevor. I tell him I have a babe for him. He says he's all ears, and Phy says hi. He agrees to start talking to her, and we all secretly fan girl.
"Do you guys want to see Sam?" "Sam as in your boyfriend?!" Maddie asks. "Yes." I call Sam, and he answers.
"Augggyy!" "Hammyyy! I have some extremely excited friends, and they want to meet you." "Anything for you babe." I turn the computer towards my friends, and they converse with Sam. I excuse myself for a second, and go find Tyler.
"Dad look there is this girl upstairs who will literally shit herself if you go up there and talk to her." "Ey, language. Fine, I'll meet her." I drag him upstairs and into my room, where the girls are currently meeting O2L.
"Maddie, Ash, Phy, O2L.." I introduce everyone to my dad. Of course, Every member of O2L already know Tyler. My friends just kind of stare, and then Phy starts talking.
"WAIT WAIT IS THAT REALLY TYLER OAKLEY LIKE THE TYLER OMG GUYS ITS TYLER FUCKING OAKLEY AND ITS MCKENZIE OH MY MCKENZIE!" McKenZie just stares at her like, who are you?
"Yes, I am Tyler Oakley, yes I'm real, yes we can take a picture, and yes the house is full of food and you can move in." Phy looks like she is dying.
"Okay not to be weird but.." Maddie reaches out and touches his butt. "I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR YEARS OH MY GOSH I TOUCHED THE LEGENDARY ASS OF TYLER." O2L is cracking up, and Phy is texting Trevor.
Ashlee pulls out her phone, and gets Ricky's number. She also takes pictures with Tyler.
After an hour, Tyler asks us what we want for dinner.
"Pasta!" "Pizza!" "Food!" "Trevor!"
We all look over at Phy, who is smiling awkwardly. "Whoops.." She looks away, and we burst out laughing. Braydon tells us to shut up, and Ashlee sashays into his room.
"Brayyyydddoonnn." "shut up." "Are you texting your girlfriend?" "Yes." He had been dating a new girl, her name was Holli-Ray and she was actually not a slut.
For dinner, Tyler makes pasta with fettechini sauce, and orders pepperoni pizza. He invites my friends to stay over, because we're now out of school for Christmas vacation.
Sam says he's leaving tomorrow with O2L, and they're coming here. They want to see me and meet my friends. Connor can't make it, something about his boyfriend, Joey, and his family.
My friends aren't really.."popular" I don't care. I decide to do a YouTube video. We want to do a funny one, so we do the Smoothie challenge.
I have to drink a tuna berry smoothie, with mustard. Maddie gets lucky, and drinks a pineapple mango smoothie, Phy has a completely dairy free smoothie, a gravy and ramen noodles smoothie, and Ashlee has a cooked canned Spinach and a canned chicken smoothie.
"This has been August Oakley with Maddie, Phy, and Ashlee!" We wave goodbye, and sit down to edit it.
"We should do this every week. Have our own group. Like o2L but all girls. And August is the only one with her own channel." Maddie thinks..outloud.
I think about it. That's a good idea. I yawn, and turn off the lights. Maybe this isnt so bad.