Say "I Do"

9 CHAPTERS.
*cries*

*JC POV*
The music plays, and everyone stands. I'm standing at the alter, waiting. Waiting for my children, waiting for my wife.
When I first lay eyes on her, I'm speechless. Tyler is walking her down the aisle, with the Initals of Troye(TSM) on his pocket.
I see August, and notice her tears. I tried not to cry, but it was really hard.She was my everything, and without her..I had nothing.
We choose to write our own vows.
She goes first:
JC Caylen..
First,
I just wanted to say hi.
Second,
I want to thank you. I love you with all my heart, and will be here forever.
You are my everything.
I want to than you for our children.
Sierra and Tryon are our little miracles. I figured it was a good time to also say, there's going to be a third miracle, in seven months.
You are my everything.
I can count on you,
in the good,
in the bad,
and the ugly.
I promise you forever
Forever and Always."
I wipe the tears from her beautiful face, and clear my throat.
"August Grace,
from Day One, I knew you were mine.
I told Tyler you were going to be mine.
I promised Troye,
I would take care of you, an love you unconditionally.
I remember finding out about Sierra and Tryon. Okay, I remember passing out. I couldn't of asked for more gorgeous children. I should also add, I can't wait to meet the third miracle. I couldn't thank you or God enough, for blessing me like you do.
I remember when I asked you.
I played our song.
I hope you know that
I want you
And our children
Forever.
and
Always
No matter how bad it gets, how hard it is.
Through everything.
I'll always love you.
forever and always."
"You may kiss the bride." I had never been more excited. I give August the most passionate kiss I can, and feel a flood of relief.
Off to the reception.