Out of Orbit..

People who were moving down in the subway could have sworn that some strange, super fast gust of wind had just shot out from the tracks and zoomed all the way to the street above.. leaving nothing but a black and blue blur as it raced by..

XLR8 zoomed through the street, breaking the sound barrier easily as he carried Mikoto and Stiyl with him..

"Should take only a few seconds!" XLR8 exclaimed.

Stiyl and Mikoto didn't say anything.. the G-force was pressing down on them so much, that Mikoto was sure it would be a bad thing to open her mouth....

XLR8 suddenly skidded to halt right next to a parking complex. Apparently this complex is where all the self driving automated busses stopped to rest and refuel. Most transportation in Academy City except for the armored trucks and squad cars driven by Anti-Skill were pretty much completely automated. It was a necessary function considering that the greater part of Academy City's population was too young to drive.

Academy City was actually more of a soveign city country then it was a city of Japan.. being seperate politically from Japan and every other country in the world, possessing it's own driving laws. However, most laws in the city were generally the same.  And instead of citizens, you had students... it was a school city, meant to take in those from around the world.

Ben never felt like he would ever need to get a license though, as his Omnitrix provided him with not only the means to travel from one place to another in mere seconds.. but even go for deep space travel. Jetray was capable of warp speed flight by hitching onto residual flightpaths of alien ships that flew by Earth from time to time. Way Big was capable of travelling through space by using Cosmic Storms (Though Ben never tried this.)

However, Mikoto and Gwen insisted he learned how to drive, telling him that it was good not to be too reliant on his alien forms.

The parking structure was dark except for the dim daylight that made it in through the entrance. XLR8 raced around the place as Stiyl and Mikoto walked along, looking.

"Tsuchimikado should be here.." said Stiyl. "It's where I left the tracking spell.."

Suddenly, there was a boom and a shake..the parking complex gave a slow rumble.

"Uh oh.." said XLR8. "Let's move!!"

The threesome hurried around a corner to find Touma and Oriana engaged in a fight..

Oriana threw several grimoire pages that morphed into blue bullet-like energy spheres that glowed blue and shot at Touma.

Touma held out his right hand and the magic projectiles shattered as he clenched his right hand into a fist and he aimed a punch at Oriana.

"WHAM!!" The punch connected with the woman's face, sending her staggering back. But she recovered easily and got another page ready.

"Touma!! I'm coming!!" XLR8 raced at Oriana.

Oriana threw the pages at XLR8's feet.. and instantly, the Kineceleran's feet became caught in a goeey subsance that caused him to trip and fall face down, where his body became stuck to the floor that had seemingly turned into some kind of gunk.

Oriana knocked Touma back with a roundhouse kick and ran towards Tsuchimikado, who was standing next to a massive circular glowing window in the ground.. which showed an overhead sky view of Academy City.. apparently used much like an eye in the sky.

"You're  mine now.." said Oriana with a smile.

Suddenly there was a crash.. and an explosion of dust as Vilgax crashed down through the multiple floors of the parking building.. and came smashing down in between Tsuchimikado and Oriana.