Knights and DNAliens

London..

When the arch bishop Laura Stuart told Kanzaki that there was a division of the Knights of England that had seperated from them years ago, yet still held loyalty to the royal family, she wasn't expecting this.. an underground organization that dealt in alien technology.

Kanzaki found herself on the far end of King's Cross Station.. where there was a dirty metal door that looked rather rusty and worn out.. it would have seemed completely unimportant if it weren't for the two armored denizens standing in front of the door. They looked like they were dressed in knight's armor.. except the armor looked more sleek, the helmets had a more advanced higher grade look then that of what the Knights of England usually wore.

Their gloves were clawed, and on their torsos where a belt would usually be, was a silver infinity symbol.

Kanzaki tightened the grip around the hilt of her sword as she remembered what Laura had told her about this division of knights.

"They're called the Forever Knights." Laura had explained. "They were formed around 20 years before the birth of King Arthur, when an extradimensional demon known as Diagon was defeated by a knight named St. George.. who bore the original Ascalon sword."

"I heard that legend.." said Kanzaki. "Only I heard it was a dragon that was slain.. and I know that Acqua of The Back from the God's Right Seat bears a version of the original Ascalon."

"Well, his version is actually nowhere near that of the original sword." said Laura. "There are many misconceptions about this legend. Like the sword Ascalon wasn't actually anything magic... it was alien technology.."

"What!?" said Kanzaki.

"Yes.. it was a weapon created by a being named Azmuth to control take the laws of space and time and compress it as well as control it. The sword only seemed like magic because the way it worked was similar to the magic of the time period.. something which fooled Merlin.. Azmuth created what we now know as the Omnitrix afterwords, as a form of penance for creating such a devestating weapon.. but even after the Omnitrix's creation, he gave Ascalon to St. George.."

"Why?" asked Kanzaki.

"Because of the Diagon of course.." said Laura. "The few records that tell of Diagon the Destroyer are shakey at best, but it is said that Ascalon was given as a weapon against Diagon, who travelled through dimensions as an apocalyptic diety and enslaved entire universes.. Diagon was so powerful.. that he is sometimes regarded as the originator of magic.. referred to as The Old One by many experienced sorcerers.. even those associated with the church.."

"So what is the true legend?" asked Kanzaki.

"The legend is, that St. George was given the ancient sword Ascalon by a being from the stars, who had also created an equally powerful device that contained the life of every creature in the heavens.. St. George then faced the Diagon. Diagon attempted to take control of St. George's mind.. as he had many other humans already.. however the sword Ascalon prevented such a mind penetration.. he then cut out the Diagon's heart.. and Old One, seperated from his source of supreme power.. was banished to another dimension.. the Heart of Diagon was sealed away.. and St. George formed the Forever Knights out of a faction of the Knights of England who were loyal to him.." (This story can be heard in Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: A Knight to Remember)

"And the motives of the Forever Knights?" said Kanzaki.

"To protect humans against all forms of alien life." said Laura. "However, don't be fooled, the organization is actually run on an overt prejudice against alien life.. their belief is 'Earth is For Humans Only' and this belief has resulted in plenty of alien genocide in the past.."