The Confession..

"Blood and Iron. Smoke and Flame. They came together and forged a unique brand of war. Espers and Magicians, Aliens and Humans.. are they no different in this cause? I can't really say I'd care less.. but there's going to be a war, as certain as Diagon will one day return.."

-Aiwass to Aleister Crowley

Aleister Crowley floated as usual within his tank, watching the holographic screens that were on before him, looking at the going ons of the chase between Vilgax, Necessarius, and the courier for the Croci Di Pietro.

Aleister had already been alerted of the situation by Laura Stuart, and knew the risk of letting the Croci Di Pietro.. or anything that remotely sounded like the Stab Sword, to exist. So he had told Laura that permission would be granted to use Touma Kamijou and Ben Tennyson in this matter.

Of course he didnt tell Laura that he had expected Vilgax to show up today..a slight hiccup in his plans, when he had been hoping to create a quiet secluded battlefield to test Tennyson's strength against the supposedly most dangerous being in the galaxy.

But no matter.. the plan had actually backfired a little more now that Vilgax was after the Croci Di Pietro as well. At least, Aleister was still able to test thoroughly the new weapon in his arsenal, The Omnitrix, while putting the Imagine Breaker to full use.

He had been most pleased when The Ultimatrix Initiative activated as he predicted from Ben's battle with Impulser. Though at some point in his plan, he knew he might have to take action, considering there was a 40 percent chance of the Ultimate Alien forms inhibiting his plans, he felt it was well worth the risk.  And he knew for one thing that there were forms in the Omnitrix that far exceeded that of even the Ultimate's power.

So far anyways, his plans had been proceeding down a path that over stepped the odds slightly. After all, there was a 57 percent chance during the battle between Impulser and Ben Tennyson, that Impulser was going to win... the activation of Ultimate Swampfire, had almost been complete and total luck..

Now all that was left, was to go through a test drive with this new power, see if Tennyson could stop Route Disturb and Vilgax.. with Imagine Breaker in tow.

When Imagine Breaker was discovered, Aleister had been most interested in what it would mean if that power were to come to Academy City.. so he manipulated things a little, and of course brought Touma Kamijou here..

Then when he heard the many tales of the Omnitrix.. he allowed Vilgax (not that Vilgax knew of course,) to make a visit to the family home of Ben Tennyson, and influence him to come to Academy City as well... everything was turning up smoothly for now.. except the Roman Catholic Church, was becoming quite a  pain..

Perhaps, he should interfere himself...

As Aleister thought this.. a holographic image of large bent silver rod with a flower-like end appeared, his magical wand.. the powerful Blasting Rod.. once, Aleister's master had been ridiculed for the use of wands in magic..

The magician who made this ridiculement in question, was knocked out for several hours by the original said Blasting Rod..

The Blasting Rod here.. with Aleister's design.. could easily dispatch the Route Disturb.. and destroy the Croci Di Pietro. But how would his personal interference affect his other plans?

No.. Ben Tennyson did not yet know the true reason he, Aleister, was considered as dangerous as Vilgax on the Plumber watch list, and he did not intend for him to know why until absolutely necessary..

The hologram of the Blasting Rod dissapeared. No, there was no need to interfere, everything was going as expected. All he needed to do was proceed slowly from here..