Level 6

The song is Ben Tennyson's theme.

Vilgax stomped across the airport's runway, carrying the Croci Di Pietro in his one clawed hand.. Any minute now.. his ship would send down a shuttle to retrieve him.

He did not fear Ben Tennyson.. which was what thoroughly irritated him. Running away from a fight with that fool was not something he took lightly. No doubt that idiot boy was laughing at him now.. thinking him a coward.

But that would be rectified once the Earth was his... as well as many other neighboring star clusters. Vilgax knew of the nature of magic.. and believe it or not.. some magic could be twisted and manipulate by technology.. and Vilgax fully intended to twist the Croci Di Pietro to his means.

"ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR!!!!!"

Before Vilgax could think much further on the matter, there was a shockwave, and Ultimate Humungousaur stomped towards Vilgax, letting out a rumbling roar as he charged into him.

Vilgax growled with fury and pounded Ultimate Humungousaur's armored back with both his fists, hammering the dinosaur man into the asphalt. There was a boom, and rubble was thrown up as Ultimate Humungousaur's chin hit the ground.

"You are such an annoyance!!" Vilgax growled scathingly as he stabbed the cross into the ground and cracked his knuckles in preparation to deal a beating.. "But I will ensure you remain one no longer.. "

"First!! Let's give you a little shock therapy!!" Mikoto lunged up from behind Vilgax and landed on the massive alien's shoulder.  A massive stream of one billion volts coursed through Vilgax's body, causing him to roar out murderously. "RRARRRRGGGHHHHH!!! GET.. OFF.. ME...LITTLE.. BUG!!!"

Vilgax fell to his knees, roaring painfully as the maximum lightning charge rippled through his body. Vilgax slammed his fists agains the ground.., creating a massive siesmic shock as he tried to power through the collasal burst of full powered eslectricity.

"Got you now.." Mikoto growled.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME ANT!!!" Vilgax roared, he slammed the ground again.. and a shockwave threw Mikoto off of Vilgax's back..

As Vilgax stood up, Ultimate Humungousaur moved in, ramming his massive green fists into Vilgax's face.

Vilgax staggered back and blocked one of Ultimate Humungousaur's punches with one arm before slamming his own clawed fist against the evolved Vaxasaurian's jaw.

Ultimate Humungousaur and Vilgax both exchanged collosal punches with each other as Mikoto shook off her ringing headache and charged up some electricity in her bangs..

Two collosal lightning bolts blasted into Vilgax's back..creating two smoking clouds that burned off Vilgax's near invincible armor..

Vilgax took Ultimate Humungousaur in  a headlock and threw him at Mikoto.

Mikoto rolled out of the way just in time as Ultimate Humungousaur's massive armored body crashed into the ground and shook the earth.

Ultimate Humungousaur rolled aside as well as Vilgax's fist sailed pat and created another earthquake from the sheer impact.

Vilgax stomped forward and lashed out both his fists as Ultimate Humungousaur stood up and caught both Vilgax's fists in his own massive hands. A shockwave erupted from the impact, and the two aliens pushed against each other..

Vilgax's strength drastically increased as the pistons in his arm, dug in, and his muscles bulged to extreme size.

Ultimate Humungousaur however, was more then ready, pushing back with his own rippling strength.