2: present

Present time : year 2016

Point of view : first person

"Astrid ! you're late for school" mom yelled while waiting downstairs " coming mom "I replied.

You see , I'm just a normal high school girl living in a city know as Anthea .I live an average life, average home and average everything. I'm as normal as a normal person.

Eventhough I'm sane and single at home , Our neighborhood is both crazy  and loud , as in the loudest place on earth which makes me feel like having dozens of siblings.

People in our neighborhood are friendly and nice which makes them easy to communicate and Interract with , besides my school is really close to my house so I can wake up as late as I want .

"Finally ,what were you doing upstairs ? " mom said while closing the doors to the car as I got in.

" we...ll , I was sleeping again "I replied " what!" mom yelled in shock " just kidding mom " I giggled.

My Mom is a person of entertainment ( not literally) , she loves to have fun and trying new activities every day which gives me the opportunity to try out those activities as well .

I arrived at school and went to my class ,I entered the class and sat while placing my bag on my desk , " hi Astrid "Amelia greeted while entering the room , Amelia is my best friend and also my neighbor. She's known as the hyper ball at school since she's well..... active.

She has jet black hair that fully leaned to the back and illuminated her light toned skin , with blue eyes that represented the ocean as whole , I would believe she was once a legend of beauty.

Besides , she's very kind , warmhearted  and trustworthy , which is why she's my partner in everything I do

" hi Amelia " I replied " how was your weekend "she asked in joy " good and you ? " I asked back " good too " she  said , brushing her wavy hair to the side.

The teacher came inside the class as we were chatting and started teaching after we all stopped talking , we then learned chemistry followed by physics.

After learning a lot ( some might say more than necessary) ,the day came to an end and I started walking home .

As I was walking on the streets all alone, looking into the marvellous blue sky with orange hues of sunset , I heard a blasting sound from a nearby alley .

The copious amount of curiosity filled my thoughts .I decided to go close and check it out , but the moment I slowly took a glance , I saw a circular figure which sparkled a lot like a shiny reflection of a galaxy .

I decided to go close and check it out , but the moment I slowly took a glance , I saw a circular figure which sparkled a lot like a shiny reflection of a galaxy

I went even closer to check if what I was seeing is true or an illusion ,but suddenly , a group of people started emerging out of the sparkle .

I rushed to the other side of the alley , but there were huge and scary dogs waiting at the end of the alley and I am certainly not fond of Big Dogs whom had eyes that wants to tear me apart. I had no choice, but to hide under the large trash bin next to me .

I started looking at those people who emerged to the alley out of the big dazzling sparkle ," enhance camouflaging version" a girl wearing very huge metallic clothes said while typing randomly through the air.

"Annalise the data and prepare casual costumes to fit in" another person wearing huge metallic cloth said while touching the Circular metal on their ears .

The group of people who arrived from the glowing galaxy wore clothes which were unfamiliar and sort of robotic.

" this portal to the future must be completely hidden " one of the people stated  .

" Future? " I asked myself , " we have to fit in ,as you've heard the head tech vest , we can't expose ourselves for more than 3 people " a person among those people demanded .

" expose ??, tech vest??" Questions stroke my mind ," what are these people talking about ? "I whispered to myself .

" don't act weird ,act as if you are from this civilization and not from the future " one of the people stated while turning around to the others .

" are they from the future!!? ,n..no ,that can't be right " I said trying to convince myself.

" but we are from the future " another person said while rubbing his head "just go !" the person said while pushing the rest towards the direction I was in .

I tried to find a way out of the alley , but it seemed like I was trapped . I stood up slowly and started walking towards the nearest street hoping my voice won't be heard.

Bang!!!blong!!blololoilng!!!! , the trash bin alarmed as it fall and hit the ground ," hey ! who's there !" one of the people yelled as they walked towards the bin ( well me technically ).

I panicked , trying to hide on my place again in this taunted state. I had no where to hide anymore so I closed my eyes and decided to run. I was very confused though, are these people really from the future ? , how did they even get here ?