Radon

I can see Inizo standing up from the ground as she smiled in a villainous way . The rest of the guys were still in a fight and because of that , they weren't able to see me laying on the ground.

" HA ! HA! " Inizo raised up a small , but really sharp metal and sprayed the red and green substance she was holding on it , " say cheese ! " Inizo smiled while pointing the sharp metal towards me in joy . Inizo pointed the metal closer and closer as if she was going to stab me with it .

" quing !! " a laser ray from a distance shot down the metal from Inizos hands and dropped it to the ground" hey !! " Inizo yelled and turned around to see who it was.

The person who came out of the shadows again was wearing a black scarf ,which covered most of his face so I wasn't able to identify the person.

" watch were you're shooting ! , I was in the middle of killing someone ! " Inizo scolded . The moment in which Inizo was distracted, the effect of the dart started wearing off , I slowly got up from the floor and tried to run away .

I turned around to look if Inizo was following me , but she wasn't following me or behind me at all . I stopped running away to breath out in relief , but I saw the guy who saved me standing next to the bench of the subway.

I went towards the guy to thank him for what he did , but I freezed on my place as he took of his scarf , " hey , you're here ? , I thought you left " the guy asked while giving me a smile .

The guy standing in front of me has black hair with a green stripe and light green coloured eyes . I've never seen this much beauty since I started high school , " Th...thanks for saving me " I said while looking at him in surprise.

" it's nothing " The cute guy replied . Even though he was very dazzling , he wore cyber clothes like Jack and Inizo . " Astrid !! " Someone started calling my name from behind, I turned around and saw Anakin and the others coming towards me .

" hey guys " Anakin said while putting his arms on my shoulders " hey Anakin " I greeted . " Are you Anakin ? " the cute guy standing in front of us asked curiosily " ya , do I know you ? " Anakin questioned the green eyed guy .

" I'm Radon from 3029 , I've been sent here by the tech vests to help you in your mission " The green eyed guy stated . " Radon , what a beautiful name " I whispered while blushing and getting shy , " huh ? What was that ? " Anakin asked in confusion as he herd my whispers " n..nothing 😳 " I replied.

" how do we know that you're really from 3029 " Eythor stood in front of Radon and interrogated " I'm here in order to help save our Universe , if you have other choices , I'm ready to leave " Radon replied while turning around and getting ready to leave .

" No , no ! don't leave ! " I shouted in a loud voice . Everyone including Radon stared at me in confusion " I...I mean no need to leave now , w...we haven't decided yet " I tried to sound as if I didn't care about Radon leaving " hmm....perhaps you're right , we are in some trouble getting information and we might need an extra hand " Eythor conferred " exactly , we do " I added .

" You can stay with us until Halogen arrives with Rubidium, she will decide if you should stay or leave " Eythor confirmed while leaving the place along with yoji .

Me , Anakin and Radon followed Eythor to the secret place while chatting about things in 3029 , wow Radon is a very fun and entertaining guy .

" we're here " Eythor said while opening the door to the secret place , we entered the place and sat on our favourite spots while Radon visited the entire area . come to think of it , what if Radon is a random cute guy wanting to know our secret , Halogen would probably eliminate me for good , but I don't think someone that cute can be a random person.

" Well see you tomorrow , " I said while leaving the secret place and heading towards home . I'm still shocked about my friends tough mission . I feel bad for being an obstacle to their job .

And there is Jack , wondering around , killing people and controlling them using nano bots , Plus he has a crazy partner known as Inizo who almost killed me .

But I still didn't get what Inizo ment by " stay away from Jack " , I guess she said it by mistake.

" dring !! dring !! " I rung the new door bell of our house as I arrived " hello Astrid " Grandma greeted as she opened the door.

" hi grandma " I greeted back . I went upstairs and entered my room , but I was sleepy and tired more than ever * yawns * , I guess my train is waiting to take me to dream land .

It wasn't long until I dizzed in deep sleep , I hope things could get easier.

Year 3029 ......
PV : third person

" Sir we are struggling on sending information to Halogen and her crew , even though we sent a few , they aren't responding " Melanin typed on the super computer in stress " uh ! This is bad , how are they going to find the elements now ! " Celtic Contended . " remember the girl I told you about in 2016 , she might help them restore the elements " Melanin replied, " Melanin , I'll be giving you an admost important mission " said Celtic .

" collect all available information about the girl who's helping in the mission of the portal , I can't believe they restored 2 elements before the machine did " Celtic added .

" but why " Melanin asked in confusion as he saw Celtic smirk " we have some experiments to do " Celtic replied.