explaining to Halogen

After breakfast , Anakin and I started walking towards the secret place . " what if I keep grandma knowing about our secret another secret " I suggested while looking at Anakin in nervousness " we...ll if Halogen knew that later , she'll be more devastated " Anakin replied while liking his ice-cream . When did he buy an ice-cream?

My heart bounding fast and trying to penetrate out of my chest , I was so worried that I barely walked properly .

By the time we reached the secret place my heart already exploded. " hi guys " Anakin opened the door calmly and relaxed " hey there " they all replied turn by turn .

I walked in slowly and moved towards the couch when " hey Astrid Halogen said while turning her face towards me " h...hi " I replied while swallowing my saliva hardly to my throat.

I kept listening to Halogen,  but didn't have the courage to tell her about my grandma . After a while, I coughed in a loud voice to grab everyone's attention .

" what's wrong ? " Vexi paused " guys , I have something to tell you " I shivering as I rubbed my chin . " My....G..Grandma kinda knows about everything " I spilled out the words which chocked my throat not to speak .

* gasps * everyone was shocked , paralyzed and frozen in their places. " what are you saying ! " Halogens serious tone covered her entire face in a second.

" it was an accident , I....." I explained the situation about grandma " and you told her it was true !! " Halogen yelled " I hadn't any other option " i uttered in a low voice.

The intense silence made it scary and uncomfortable , I felt like I was suffocating inside a dark sea . " I'm really sorry " I was terrified from Halogens rage .

" this is not a matter of apologising , the only solution is to illuminate your grandma " Halogen responded " WHAT ❗⁉️ I can't allow you to do that !!! If you wanna illuminate someone it should be me ! " I yelled at Halogen despite the fact that I was scared to death.

The situation just got intense , Halogen pulled out her huge laser gun and pointed it towards me. she narrowed her eyes , lowered her eyebrows and glowered " why are you doing this to yourself  !? " She asked , " I can't let you illuminate the ones I love because of my mistakes , I'm the responsible one !! " I yelled back .

" well you made your choice " Halogen replied as she squeezed her hand in anger . " Halogen calm down , it wasn't her fault " Vexi said while standing in front of me " back of Vexi , everyone who makes mistakes should get  punished " Halogen said while pushing Vexi aside .

She pressed my shoulder and lowered me to the ground . I turned my face towards the others and sighed , wow I can't believe this is how I'm dying ." before you illuminate me , I just wanna say , thanks for being a good friend " I smiled and closed my eyes .

" well get ready " Halogen said while pointing the laser gun towards my head " 1....2 ...3 " Halogen nodded.

" Ha HA HA!! " they all started laughing " HA !!HA !! " Halogen bursted in laughter while laying on the ground.

*hu......h?
u..h , I.......
Confusion ...

" wow , you really fall for it " Anakin laughed while holding his stomach " huh ? " I stood up from my place and looked at everyone in confusion.

" what's going on? " I asked in total dubiety " we knew about your grandma before you told us , this was a silly prank and you fall for it " Halogen replied.

" prank ? How did you know about pranks " I asked in surprise " we're not primitive you know , we always do pranks " Anakin replied.

I was kinda surprised but extremely irritated at the same time . I'm glad Halogen won't illuminate me for good though .

I sat on the couch and breathed in relief when " we're not done with your real punishment yet " Halogen interrupted." Anakin , you'll be doing the laundry duty for until we return to our dimension ." Halogen stated " What !! Come on , what did I do " Anakin mumbled.

" you're the reason for our secret to be spelt out you idiot " Halogen said while hitting Anakins head " ouch ! Fine ok 😑 " Anakin replied .

" As for you " Halogen continued while turning her face towards me " you'll have a day off tomorrow, no home school " Halogen smiled.

I was very stunned by what Halogen said , I never imagined this situation to turn so well or well at all .

I went outside and started walking towards home . Eythor decided to walk with me today , to get fresh air or something like that .

He has really changed . He started talking a lot than he used to when we first met . He even started smiling and laughing . Wow what a change.

As we arrived home , I entered along with Eythor and saw Amelia sitting on the couch .

" hi Amelia " I greeted . " Hi Astrid,  I was waiting for you , for like an hour know . And ... ? Who's your new friend " Amelia asked .

" ow this is Ethan , he was about to live " I said while pushing Eythor outside the house. " are you ready for after tomorrow's celebrations " Amelia said in joy .

" what's after tomorrow ? " I asked " did you forget that it's my birthday " Amelia replied with another question. " your birthday ? is it after tomorrow . I'm.... I kinda forgot about it " I said while laying on the couch.

" really ? " Amelia said in a sad tone " nah , I was just kiddi'n . I would never forget my bffs birthday " I giggled .

" thanks Astrid " Amelia said while hugging me tight . " but one more thing , why do you keep staying silent and not talking to anyone at school , I feel like you have some other business going on "Amelia asked .

" business ?? Not at all , I just like being silent sometimes "I replied " but you told me that you hate being silent 4 days ago " Amelia nodded " well I changed my mind . So...why don't we watch a movie with some popcorn " I suggested. " sounds cool " Amelia replied.

We turned on the TV and started watching ' Indispensable ' movie series with 100 episodes. We prepared a huge bowl of chips and popcorn and poured some butter on the popcorn. Grandma made us choclate chip cookies and hot chocolate which completed the total movie snacks .