Yoji

The mega water bomb is like laser tag ,but we fight with water instead of fake lasers ,it's so fun .

On the Contrary we discovered a very painful truth ,the mega water bomb was allowed only if you have a 10 year old or below aged kid to enter with .

I was very upset ,but something popped right in my head ," Yoji ,do you really want to enter this game ? " I asked " ya ,but we can't " he replied " don't  worry ,I have the perfect plan " I said while smirking and looking at yoji .

We started moving towards the entry door of the the mega water game ," Stop right there !" The guard in front of the door scolded " hello sir " I greeted politely " Your not allowed to enter the game " The guard nodded " Sure ,but we have an exception " I smiled while pushing Yoji in front of the guard " this is my small brother, he's only 10 years old " I said while rubbing Yojis hair .

" what ! " yoji yelled " ya , isn't he cute " I smiled " we...ll , he is pretty small ,even for a 10 year old " The guard said while pinching yojis cheeks .

" we never agreed on this 😡 " yoji whispered in anger , " ok ,you can enter " the guard said while letting us in .

We wore our game clothes and started playing , we played with water ,splashing it on others and laughing at them at they get splashed.

We went back to the teleportation pod as we finished playing crazy games and getting wet because of the mega water bomb game .

" Hey guys , how was your day at the carnival " Halogen asked " it was amazing and fun " Vexi jumped in excitement ," good cause we are leaving  straight to Poland and getting that polonium element " Halogen said while opening the teleportation pod " ok " We all said while entering the teleportation pod.

" ready , here we go ! " Halogen said while pulling the lever next to the launch button, " we started moving slowly and continued with a sonic speed .

The speed of the teleportation pod was extreme, even hyper sonic than before ," what..I...I..s haaappeeennningg " I yelled as the speed caused my sound to Vibrate.

" I made some upgrades on this pod ,we will travel 345m/s faster than we did before " Halogen replied " b...but ...why " I shouted " because we need to move faster " Halogen replied  ," AAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! " I started screaming while hugging Vexi so that I won't fall and hit the ground.

" we're here " The teleportation pod stopped and I quickly bump into the walls of the teleportation pod.

" the sky looks pretty " I said in dizziness " Come on, it wasn't that fast " Vexi said while pulling me up " I....I ...almost died " I said while breathing quickly " don't be such a drama queen  " Anakin nodded,  " we were going at 4000 Km / s ,are you nuts ! Of course I  was terrified " I yelled.

" guys ! ,guys ! ,enough we arrived at Poland, know we have to find the polonium " Halogen said while tracking the element.

" ok ,there are about 12 sources of this element in this country, the nearest one is about 120 km away " Halogen nodded " I bet it's better than going further " yoji replied .

" So i guess we are heading to 120km " Vexi said while jumping in joy .

We started walking on a straight line , Vexi started talking and hitting Anakin while Eythor talked with Arsenic about things which is probably not my business.

I moved towards yoji and started a conversation " Hey Yoji " I nodded " ya ! " he replied " so..... how did you agree to come to this dimension?" I asked curiosily " well....we volunteered in order to have an adventure " Yoji replied " your right, it's nice to travel in dimensions and visit places " I nodded .

" but how come your the only small one from all of us ,you traveled in the same portal ,right ? " I asked .

" right , but the portal somehow drained the energy from me ,and not others ,but it sounds odd now that I spoke it out loud " yoji replied.

" huh ? ,were you tall back in the future " I asked " ya ,I was taller than Vexi and older ,but she treats me like a baby " he said while feeling annoyed.

" well ....you look so cute and have a baby face " I replied " shut up ! " he said while turning around " ha ! Ha ,you're even cuter when you're angry " I laughed .

We walked all those distance and we finally  reached the location of the polonium element.

" Polonium is an extremely radioactive element so we should handle it carefully ,activate your protective suits " Halogen nodded " protective suits ? ,I don't have one of those !" I asked the others " don't worry you will stay here with Arsenic and wait for us " Halogen replied.

" ok fine " I nodded , me and Arsenic stayed outside while the rest got inside to bring the radioactive element.