Chapter 1

"Steve get out of the bathroom. If your not out in five minutes im slashing your tires." You yelled through the closed bathroom door. Steve came running out of the bathroom. "You wouldn't dare?" Said Steve. "Try me." You said glaring at your brother. You had to stand on your tip toes to be at eye level with him. Even then you still had to look up at him. Steve put his hands up in defeat. He knew he wouldn't win this argument.

You walked into the bathroom with a smirk plastered to your face. You quickly showered and blow dried your hair before wrapping a towel around you and heading back into your room to get dressed and put on makeup. You were a natural brunette but the brunette hair didn't fit your style so one day you decided to dye it red. After that day, your family hasn't seen you with brunette hair since. You quickly threw your typical black skinny jeans, tight black t shirt, signature studded leather jacket and black boots on before grabbing your cigarettes, lighter, keys and backpack before heading off to school.

 You quickly threw your typical black skinny jeans, tight black t shirt, signature studded leather jacket and black boots on before grabbing your cigarettes, lighter, keys and backpack before heading off to school

Steve was already gone. Probably to pick up his girlfriend Nancy Wheeler. You didnt ride to school with your brother. You would always take your motorcycle. You didnt care how cold it was, you would always ride it much to your brothers dismay. Being on your motorcycle you felt free.

Once you arrived at school, you climbed off your motorcycle and saw your brother and Nancy in the car having a conversation. You decided to walk over to the car and meet up with your brother.

As you were walking through the parking lot to your brothers car, a blue '79 camaro came flying into the parking lot almost hitting you in the process. You could hear 'Rock you like a hurricane' blasting through his speakers. 'Atleast he has good taste in music.' You thought. He parked in the parking spot right infront of where you stood. "Watch where your going asshole." You growled as you hit the hood of his car. You didnt get a good look at the guy in the car before you started walking away. You saw a young red head get out of the car and get on her skateboard and head to the middle school.

You finally made it to your brothers car as Nancy and him were getting out of the car. They saw the whole thing. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Asked Steve as he grabbed your face to examine you. "Im fine Steve. I can take care of myself." You growled. Steve backed away from you and put his arm around Nancy.

The three of you watched as the new guy got out of the car. He was wearing a denim jacket, white undershirt, and tight acid wash jeans. The jacket looked tight on him. You could see his defined muscles. He also had a long dirty blond mullet to match. As you watched him stomp out his cigarette you noticed all eyes were on him. He seemed unfazed by all the attention.

As you watched him walk towards the school, you couldnt help but stare at his ass. You bit your lip as you watched. Nancy was the first to notice, then Steve noticed.

"Oh no, you need to stay away from him. He is only going to break your heart." Yelled Steve as he threw his hands up in the air. "Dont you dare tell me what to do. Need I remind you, im older then you." You growled. "By five whole minutes." Said Steve as he placed his hands on his hips. Nancy began walking towards the school to get away from the fight that was sure to happen between your brother and you. Steve and you may have been twins but the two of you couldn't be more different, except when it came to how stubborn and hard headed the two of you were. You decided to follow Nancy inside the school as Steve continued to yell at you.