Chapter 6

Warning: smut ahead

The two of you got back to your place and hopped off the bike. "I promised you your dinner. Are you ready for it?" You asked smirking as you quickly unlocked the front door.

As soon as the two of you made it inside  and locked the door behind you Billy quickly picked you up and began to leave a trail of wet kisses down your neck. You felt his fangs graze your neck sending shivers down your spine. "Billy." You moaned. You felt Billy smirk against your neck. You felt his fangs graze across your juggler before he inserted them into your neck and began to feed. "Billy." You moaned again.

Once he was satisfied he watched as you quickly healed before kissing your lips feverishly. He licked your bottom lip as if asking for enterance before you parted your lips and Billy stuck his tongue in your mouth. You could taste your own blood on his lips and tongue. The two of your tongues wrestling for dominance which Billy won.

Billy decided to carry you upstairs as he continued to kiss you. Billy quickly ran upstairs and carefully held you with one hand well never breaking the kisses and carefully opened the door before kicking it shut behind him.

Billy pushed you against your bedroom door to deepen the kiss. He broke the kiss to begin kissing down your jaw line and your neck. You were turning into a moaning mess. You could feel his buldge and how hard he was becoming.

He decided to carefully set you down on the edge of the bed as he began removing his shirt and kicking his shoes off. He threw his shirt to the other side of the room well he kicked his shoes under your bed.

He slowly took your shirt off and began to leave wet kisses right above your breasts. You wanted him, all of him. Billy quickly unhooked your bra and threw it across the room leaving the upper half of your body exposed. The cool air in the room left your nipples hard.

Billy cupped one of your breasts in his hand rubbing your nipple well he took the other one in his mouth and gently sucked on it and occasionally nipped it. "Billy." You moaned. You could feel Billy smirk against your skin. He loved the effect he had on you. Billy switched breasts and began sucking on the opposite one.

Once he was satisfied with the attention he gave your breasts, he began leaving a trail of wet kisses down your stomach until he got to your pants. "These need to go." Billy grunted as he began unbuttoning and unzipping your pants. He quickly threw them off of you leaving you just in your panties. Billy smirked at the sight of you. He saw your eyes change from your normal colored ones to the amber ones. The way your eyes glowed in the moonlight made him want you more.

He began kissing down your panties. He could feel how wet you were getting.  He pushed your panties to the side then stuck one of his fingers inside of you. Slowly pumping in and out of you. "Your so tight and wet just for me baby." Billy growled. You moaned his name as you began tugging at the end of his hair causing him to growl. He then stuck two fingers inside of you pumping faster and faster until you were a moaning mess. Billy smirked.

He then slowly took your panties off carefully sliding them down your legs. He stared in awe at how wet and glistening you were. He stuck his head down between your legs and licked a stripe between your folds. He then stuck his tongue inside of you, lapping and sucking at your juices well massaging your clit with his thumb. You continued to moan as your eyes rolled into the back of your head. You didnt just want him, you needed him. All of him.

"Billy!" You screamed. You could feel him smirk against your folds. "B..billy." You moaned. You could feel your stomach tightened as you were nearing your climax. Your walls tightened as you came. Billy continued to suck and lap at your juices. "Mmmm you taste so good." Said Billy as he wiped your juices off his chin.

Billy looked at you with hunger in his eyes. He quickly unbuttoned his jeans and quickly took them off throwing them across the room then began kissing your thighs. Billy inserted his fangs into your thigh. You tugged on his hair well you moaned. Once Billy was satisfied he wiped the blood from around his mouth and kissed your lips then moved onto your neck. "Your blood tastes sweeter after you've came. I'm going to have to make you cum more often." Said Billy which caused you to blush.

Billy sat up off the bed and removed his boxers. You watched as his member sprung free and hit his stomach. Your eyes widened at the size. You sat up and pushed Billy down on your bed so he was laying his back. You bent over and pushed your hair out of the way before you began to lick his shaft. You began going down on his member moving your tongue around well bobbing your head. "Ffffuck." Billy moaned. You continued to do for a few more minutes.

You sat up smirking at Billy who grabbed you by your neck slamming you into your wall, knocking a few of your pictures off in the process well he kissed you. The kiss was so full of passion and lust. You wanted him now.

He let go of you and laid you back down on the bed. He massaged your clit with his thumb making you moan again. He took some of your wetness and juices and wiped it on his member before positioning himself before inserting himself into you. You both moaned at the feeling. Billy let you adjust to the size before he began slowly trusting in and out of you. "Your so tight baby." Billy growled. He began to thrust faster and faster well he reached down and rubbed circles on your clit. The feeling caused you to arch your back. "Billy." You screamed. That caused Billy to go faster inside of you.

He decided to pull out of you. You whimpered at the loss of contact. "Roll over." Said Billy. You did as you were told and rolled over until you were on all fours. Billy didn't give you any warning before he thrusted inside of you again. You continued to scream his name at the top of your lungs only making him buck his hips faster. "Im going to cum." You screamed. "Cum for me." Billy purred.

The two of you both hit your highs in unison. Billys thusts got sloppier until he pulled himself out of you as the two of you laid down in your bed catching your breaths. "You're perfect. How did I ever get so lucky to find you?" Asked Billy as he pulled you close to him. "Just lucky I guess." You joked. Billy pulled your blankets over the two of you and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. "Goodnight killer." Said Billy. "Goodnight." You said before the two of you slowly drifted off to sleep.