Chapter 12

Warning: Smut ahead

"Make sure you use protection." Yelled Paul as Marko carried you upstairs. You knew what was going to happen. Marko could smell your arousal. It made him want you more. He was going to make sure that you knew that you were his and no one elses.

He kicked your bedroom door open before stepping inside and kicking it shut behind him. He wanted to take you right then and there but he had to teach you a lesson first.

He sat you down on the bed before removing his jacket and kicking his boots off. "Now angel, i have to teach you a lesson. You have to remember your mine." Marko said sternly. You bit your lip in anticipation.

He sat down on the bed next to you and bent you over his knee. He lifted your dress up a bit and pulled your fishnet leggings and panties down past your ass before he began rubbing your ass with his leather clad hand. "I want you to count." Said Marko. You nodded your head well still biting your lip. "Your ass is so soft, imagine how pretty it will look with my handprint on it." Marko growled. Then before you knew it, his hand made contact with your ass. Your breath hitched a bit. "What did I say." Marko growled. "One." You said shakily. Markos hand came down once again on your ass. You tried to suppress a moan. "Angel?" Said Marko. "Two." You said shakily. Again Markos hand came down on your ass. "Three." You said barley above a whisper. Again his hand came down. "Four." You said barley auditable. His hand came down one last time. "Five." You said trying to regain your composure.

Marko rubbed your ass with his leather clad hand. "You know I hate to punish you, but you had to be taught a lesson." Said Marko as he pulled you up off his knee.

You bit your lip and looked into his eyes then smashed your lips into his. Marko gently pushed you off of him. "Now now now angel, im not done teaching you a lesson." Said Marko smirking.

You bit your lip in anticipation as to what was next. You loved when Marko was dominate. You wouldn't think he would be by his natural care free attitude but when you made him jealous this was the result.

"Strip." Said Marko. You did as you were told and began taking your boots off, kicking them under your bed. You then decided to have a little fun at his expense. If he was going to tease you then you were going to do the same to him. You slowly began taking your leggings off then you slowly took your dress off. You watched as Marko bit his thumbnail trying to hide his smirk. You were left in just your bra and panties now. "All of it." Marko growled. You unclipped your bra. The cool air in the room making your nipples hard. You then took off your panties. They were already soaking wet from your arousal. You tossed your clothes to the other side of the room.

Marko took his shirt off and stood up off the bed. "On your knees." Said Marko as he pushed your body down so you were on your knees. You were eye level with his waist now. "You know what to do next." Said Marko.

You looked up at him and slowly nodded your head in understanding. You began taking his chaps off, followed by unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. You began pulling his pants off until he was only in his boxers. You pulled his boxers down as his member sprung up and hit Marko's stomach. You wanted him to take you right then and there but you knew when he was being dominative he was in charge.

Marko took his member and wiped the tip across your lips until you parted your mouth open. He thursted inside of your mouth well gripping the hair on the back of your head. "Suck it." Marko growled. You took his member as deep as your mouth would allow but you began to gag. Marko wasn't satisfied with that so he held you down so you took all of him in you. "Choke on it." Marko demanded. He began trusting in you. You could no longer swirl your tongue around because of how fast he was trusting now. "Fuck." Marko breathed. You looked up to see his head tilted back and his mouth open slightly.

You could feel him begin to twitch inside of you then he came into your mouth. His cum hitting the back of your throat. It was so sweet tasting. Oh how you have missed the taste. "Good girl. Dont let a single drop go to waste." Said Marko as you pulled his member out of your mouth and licked the tip clean.

Marko pulled you back up on your feet and placed a gentle kiss to your forehead. "I want you to lay down in bed." Said Marko. You did as you were told. You walked over to your bed and laid down on your back. Before you could have time to blink Marko tied your arms and legs up in what appeared to be ribbon. Speedy asshole.

Marko got ontop of you and kissed your lips then moved down to your jaw, then your neck. He sucked and nipped at the sweet spot on your neck. You tried to break free but you couldn't. You wanted to wrap your hand in his hair. Marko then began to slowly move down your chest and pay special attention to your breasts. He took one breast in his hand and began squeezing and massaging it well he took the other one in his mouth sucking and nipping at your nipple causing you to moan his name. You could feel him smirk against your skin. He then switched to the opposite breast.

He then began kissing down your stomach stopping right above your heat. You were growing more frustrated by the minute. You needed him inside of you. "Marko." You whinned. "Patience angel." Said Marko as he moved down to your heat. He stuck two fingers inside of you without warning and began pumping them into you. "Marko." You moaned loudly.

He took his fingers out of you and licked them clean. He positioned himself so his head was between your thighs. You could feel his hot breath against your heat. He began lapping at your sweet juices as he gently massaged your clit turning you into a moaning mess. He stuck his tongue inside of you sucking and nipping at your heat all well maintaining eye contact with you.

"Marko im going to cum." You moaned. As soon as those words left your mouth he stopped everything he was doing and looked right in your eyes smirking. "Now now now angel, the only way you get to cum is if im inside of you." Marko teased. You began to get more frustrated by the moment. "Please." You whispered.

"Do you think you deserve me inside of you." Asked Marko. "Yes." You whispered. "I want to hear you beg for it." Marko grunted. "Please fuck me. Fuck me until I can no longer walk. I want to feel every inch of you inside of me." You begged. Marko was pleased by your answer.

Marko got up and positioned himself so his member was right over your heat. "Im going to ruin you." Said Marko as he trusted himself inside of you not even giving you a chance to catch your breath before he began slamming himself into you. You could feel every inch of him going deep into your core. You screamed his name at the top of your lungs. You tried to bite your bottom lip to conceal the moans and screams wanting to escape. "I want to hear you." Marko growled as he took his hand and wrapped it around your neck as he continued to thrust deep into you.

He bit down on your neck and you enjoyed it so much mixing pain and pleasure. You bit down on his neck as well. Marko pulled away and you did the same. He smashed his lips into yours. Both of your blood mixing together as he continued to ram himself into your core.

He broke away from the kiss just to admire the fact he has you a complete and utter moaning mess. You began to feel that familiar feeling in your stomach as you began to get close to reaching your climex.

"Marko im going to cum." You screamed the best you could as Marko still had his hand wrapped around your neck. "Cum for me angel." Whispered Marko in your ear. You both hit your highs together and road them out. Marko did a few more sloppy thrusts inside of you before pulling out.

He climbed off the bed to admire you completely naked and tied up. "I think I might leave you like this more often." Marko smirked causing you to roll your eyes.

Marko untied you quickly before climbing back into bed with you and pulling you close to him. "Now you understand not to make me mad." Said Marko. "If this is what happens then ill make you mad more often." You joked.

The two of you closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep. The mating ritual had been completed by the two of you drinking eachothers blood. The two of you were bonded for life now.