Chapter 16

It had been one month since you found out you were pregnant. One month since you told Marko and the rest of the lost boys you were pregnant. You told your brother the night you told Marko. He surprisingly handled it quite well.

Everyone has been constantly making sure you drank enough blood. Even stopping off at the blood bank after closing hours to steal some blood just so you wouldn't go hungry. You were always hungry though.

You had just finished packing the last remaining boxes before you made the move to beautiful Santa Carla, California. Marko was beyond happy to be going back to California with you and his little bundle of joy growing inside of you.

When you told Steve you were moving to California, he decided that instant he didn't want to be away from you or your child. "There is nothing left for me here. Nancy dumped me, mom and dad are never here. You're my only constant and I dont want to be away from you." Said Steve truthfully. You gave him a big hug as tears began to well in your eyes.

Billy and Raven wanted to go to California with you as well. Billy has wanted to go back to California since the moment he left and Raven wanted to go where her mate went, as well as helping you with anything you needed and support you during your pregnancy.

You were so overwhelmed of all the love and support you had. You couldn't imagine living in California without everyone else there.

Everyone began taking boxes out of the house and loading them in the Uhauls. No one wanted you to lift a single box. Especially Marko. Ever since you told him you were pregnant he has been overly protective. He won't even let you go feed because he is too afraid something will happen to you or the baby. You love him dearly but you don't know how you're going to deal with him being this protective for nine months. Paul has tried to convince Marko to allow you to go out to feed but all Marko does is growl at the idea.

You walked out of your bedroom for the last time before heading downstairs to climb on your bike to begin the long trip to Santa Carla.

Once you grabbed your keys and opened the door you noticed something was missing. Your bike was no longer parked in the driveway. "Where the hell is my bike?" You growled. You recieved no response from anyone. "You have until the count of one to tell me where my bike is." You sneered. "What happened to three?" Asked Paul standing by his bike. "I dont fuck with three, where the fuck is my bike?" You said trying to keep yourself calm but it wasn't working. "One." You said trying to keep calm. "Its in the Uhaul. Marko didn't want you riding your bike. He wanted you to sit in the car." Said Steve.  "What the fuck Marko." You growled as you stormed over to where he stood by Paul. Suddenly you noticed something else that was off. Marko's bike wasn't in the driveway either. "Is that where your bike is too?" You asked your mate. "Y-yes." Marko stuttered. "Why?" You asked as you crossed your arms across your chest. "Im riding in Steve's car with you so I can make sure you're safe." Said Marko defending his actions. "You can ride with Steve. Hey David can I ride on the back of your bike?" You asked turning your attention to David who was already sitting on his bike. "Im not getting involved in this." Said David as he turned his head away from you. "Dwayne?" You pleaded. "Sorry princess." Said Dwayne. "The whole lot of you is insufferable." You said as you wipped your hand across your face.

Just after you did that Billy pulled up in his Camaro with a uhaul being pulled behind it. Raven was sitting in the passanger seat. You really wanted a cigarette at this very moment but you gave them up when you found out you were pregnant.

Marko knew you were angry so he did the only thing he could think of, wrap his arms around you and hold you close to him. He rested his jaw ontop of your head. "Breath angel, just breath." Marko cooed. You did as asked and slowly began calming down.