Chapter 29

Timeskip

One month later

It had been a month since Cole and the rest of his pack were killed. You finally felt like things were slowly beginning to return to normal. At least what you consider normal.

The day after Max saved you, Steve kept his promise and spent the entire day with you. It felt good to have your brother back in your life. The two of you went to the boardwalk. You got ice cream and took some of the ice cream from your cone and smeared it across Steve's face. "You're going to pay for that." Said Steve as he tried to fight back the smile on his face. "You're going to have to catch me first." You said laughing as you took off running down the boardwalk. You truly felt happy that day.

Hopper and the kids met up with you in the cave that night to say their goodbyes because they had to head back to Hawkins. You were sad, but Paul took it the hardest. He scooped Erica up in his arms and didn't want to let her go. "Can't she stay here with us?" Asked Paul. "No Paul she has to go home. How about we come visit them during Christmas time. Would that work?" You cooed. "Thats so far away." Paul whined. Erica and you exchanged looks and rolled your eyes. "Paul, please put Erica down so I can say goodbye to her." You said as you walked over to Erica.

Paul gently placed Erica back down and decided to sulk over on the couch.

Erica gave you a hug and told you how much she was going to miss you. "Ill miss you too, but we will come visit. I promise." You told her before she jumped into your arms for one final hug.

Erica walked back towards the rest of the kids and Hopper. Hopper walked towards you and gave you a hug. "Take care of yourself kid. Be careful." Said Hopper. "Ill be careful Hop." You said as Hopper broke free from the hug.
_________________________________________

A week after everyone left, you were sitting on the couch reading one of Dwayne's books.

You didnt even have to look up to know that Billy and Marko were towering over you. "What do you want?" You asked. "Its about what you told Cole." Said Marko. You wipped your head around quickly to yell at both of them but when you looked into there eyes all you saw was sadness. "Why are you bringing it up now?" You growled. "We wanted to give you some time after everything that happened." Said Billy. "Jesus, the two of you are going to be the death of me I swear. Okay, first still too soon to bring this up. Second, if I didn't sacrifice myself knowing I would end up fine, then someone else would be dead and Ill be dammed if I'm ever going to let that happen." You growled getting more annoyed every second. Billy and Marko put their hands up in defense before profusely apologizing.

Just as they were apologizing Raven walked in. She noticed Marko and Billy apologizing to you and couldn't help but laugh. "They brought it up didn't they?" Asked Raven. "Yeah they did. Now they are apologizing for it." You said trying to hide a smirk.

Raven began yelling for Paul to come over towards the couch. Billy and Marko looked at Raven confused. "Oh you didn't know. We bet Paul the two of you would start apologizing to (y/n) for trying to bring up that night. He said the two of you wouldn't be that stupid." Said Raven just as Paul walked over to the room. "Paul pay up." Said Raven extending her hand out. Paul began to grumble well fishing the money out of his pocket.

_________________________________________

It was now time to go to the doctors to find out what Marko and you were having. Marko was hoping for twin girls he could spoil. You personally couldn't care less what you were having as long as the twins were healthy.

Dwayne and Raven decided to go with Marko and you. Raven knew she couldn't trust anyone else to keep the secret from Marko and you until the gender reveal party Raven was throwing for Marko and you.