Chapter 3

You woke up just as the sun began to show. Billy still had his arms wrapped around your torso and his head was still in the crook of your neck.

You yawned as Billy began to stir. Billy began to kiss your neck. Just as you were about to moan from the feeling, you felt two sharp fangs graze your neck. You instantly jumped up and pounced ontop of Billy.

Billys eyes widened at the sight of you. He no longer saw the red haired girl he was laying in bed with not five minutes ago but was now face to face with a wolf.

You watched Billy carefully as his golden eyes changed back into his ocean blue eyes as his fangs disappeared

Billy's eyes fixated on yours. You watched him carefully before finally deciding it was okay. You jumped onto the floor and changed back. You didnt want to look Billy in the eyes. Being a werewolf was something you were always proud of until this very moment. You were scared what Billy would say. You never cared what anyone thought of you, until this very moment.

You found your feet interesting as you didn't want to make eye contact with Billy. Billy carefully slid off the bed and let his feet touch the floor. He tried to meet your eyes but you continued to try to look away. "How long." Was all he said. "My whole life" you say finally looking into his eyes. Billy placed his hand on your cheek carefully brushing away the hair falling in your face. "Im sorry for what I did. I'm just hungry." Said Billy embarrassed. "Its okay. Here." You sighed as you handed him your arm. Billys eyes grew wide. "Are you sure?" Asked Billy as he held your arm in his hands. You nodded your head before you saw Billy's eyes turn a golden color again as he stuck his fangs in your wrist. You winced at first but began to get use to it.

"(Y/N) can I talk to you?" Asked Steve as he opened the door and saw Billy drinking your blood. Billy quickly pulled away from your wrist as you got up to push Steve out of your room. "Downstairs NOW!" you growled. You left Billy in your room as Steve and you walked downstairs.

As Steve and you walked downstairs, your wound had enough time to fully heal on your wrist.

Steve and you walked over to the kitchen where you stood on opposite sides of the kitchen island.

"What the hell were you thinking? Nevermind don't answer that, ill answer it for you. You werent thinking. He could have killed you (Y/N). Do you understand?" Asked Steve. "I understand completely but understand this. I had complete control. I trusted him and nothing happened. Just like when you trust that I won't get caught in the woods when I go for a nightly run. So don't let your ego and you wanting to be the alpha cause you to do this. I'm the alpha of this pack so what I say goes." You said staring your brother down, ready to pounce. "Fine, but don't come crawling to me when he tries to kill you." Said Steve.

"That's bullshit Steve and you know it." You growled. Steve flinched when you said the word 'bullshit'. You stared him down waiting for him to speak again but he remained silent. "Bullshit!" You yelled. Steve flinched again. "Whats with the word 'bullshit'?" You asked. "Nancy said our relationship is bullshit, im bullshit, our love for eachother-" You cut your brother off. "Bullshit." You finished for him. "Yeah." Said Steve sadly.