Chapter 2

You made it home and didn't notice your brothers car in the driveway. Probably getting ready for the party at Nancy's house.

You opened the door and as usual, the house was empty. Not that you minded. You lit a cigarette as you walked upstairs. You opened your bedroom door and went put your cigarette out in the ashtray in your room before turning your radio on and blasting music.

You headed to your closet pulling your Halloween costume out. Steve was going to flip when he saw it. You placed your costume on your bed and decided to take a quick shower.

Once you got done with your shower, you put your robe on and blow dry your hair before brushing it and straightening it. Once you were satisfied with your hair, you moved onto your makeup. You decided to keep it simple.

Once your makeup was done, you decided to light up another cigarette

Once your makeup was done, you decided to light up another cigarette. You glanced at the time. It was already 7:30pm. Billy would be here in thirty minutes. You changed into your outfit before glancing in your full length mirror.

You heard the sound of Billys car coming down the street even with your music still blasting

You heard the sound of Billys car coming down the street even with your music still blasting. You turned your radio off and grabbed your purse. You quickly threw your keys, cigarettes, and lighter in your bag before zipping it up. You walked downstairs and opened the door just as Billy was about to knock.

Billy remained silent. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. He had on a pair of tight blue jeans, no shirt and a leather jacket. He stared at your breasts. "Hey asshole, my eyes are up here. " You said snapping your fingers in his face.

You snapped Billy out of his trance. "S..sorry killer." Said Billy stuttering. You smirked thinking about the effect you had on him. You shut the front door and locked it before turning back to Billy. "So what are you supposed to be anyways?" You asked as you walked to Billy's car with his arm slung around your shoulder. "Terminator." Said Billy. "Well, if the terminator looked as good as you, id watch the movie over and over." You joked causing Billy to chuckle.

Billy opened the passanger door for you and you stepped into his car before he shut the door and ran over to the drivers side jumping in and starting the ignition. As soon as Billy pulled out of your driveway, both of you lit a cigarette like it was second nature.