Chap. 16 - The Ball - Annalise/Stefano

This ones a long one. Sorry❤️
Stefano POV

         As soon as mom called us we ran to the car. Regardless of her telling us they took care of the men. Seeing Anna well set me at ease, but once she told me about the man that tried to take her fury shot through me. Even now, while Anna is in my bed safe and sound. The tattoo on their neck labeled them as Sergey's men.

"I'm okay baby." Anna tells me laying naked curled up next to me. She must have seen it on my face. "My head doesn't even hurt anymore."

"But the point that it was hurt infuriates me. That fucker had his hands on you and tried to take you. He separated you from the girls to get you alone. What if he had.." I cut my self off not wanting to think of it. The memory of Enzo carrying Syd pops in my head. The blood smeared between her thighs and the hell she went through recovering from it.

The thought of Anna going through that strikes fear in me. The only time I've ever been scared was when Anna was attacked at the house. She's the love of my life and I don't know what I'd do without her.

God that's fucking weird to say. Two years ago I would have laughed at the thought of being in love. I'd fucked a different girl every night, and yeah a lot of the time I'd go back to Emily. That was only because she was good at taking it in the ass.

"I'm fine now baby." She tells me sitting straddling my waist. My dick jumps at her bare pussy on my waist. My thumbs rub circles over her hips. "It's been two days. I. Am. Fine." She says with her hands on my chest and kisses me.

I love the taste of her lips. I lick her bottom lip asking her to open; of course she does, and I slip my tongue into her mouth. She doesn't fight for dominance; for the most part with me she's submissive. Anna moans and rocks her hip on me. 'Fuck I love her moans' I think. Her nipples harden against my chest.

I break the kiss and stair at her. Admiring her beautiful face, tattoos, olive skin, all of her. Her heavy breathing from our kiss heaves her chest drawing my attention to her breast. When I first saw her at the hospital Ant had made the comment that they were small. Granted they aren't big; they are a perfect hand full for my hands, and I love it.

I love her.

"Marry me." I ask, but it doesn't come out as a question. Her face showed confusion before; when I was just staring at her. Although now it's pure shock. "Annalise Jones, Will you marry me?" I properly ask, as a question now.

Truthfully, I don't know why she's shocked. We live together. Is that what normal people do?

Her shocked face turns into a bright smile. The look she had when we'd returned home and she saw Jackson, Beretta and Bagheera. I love that smile. She is by far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Not to mention the most companionate, caring, and amazing person I know. Two years ago I went out with her because of her looks, and now I love her because of her personality.

She slams her lips to mine, breaking me away from my thoughts. She quickly deepens it by taking the lead and I let her. "Imma take that as a yes" I murmur between breaths. Pulling away she breathily says 'yes'. Finally hearing that yes makes me the happiest man on earth.

I pull her back down, kissing her again. Once again she rocks her hips. This time I grab and need her ass. My cock straightens and pokes her ass making her giggle.

"I think he likes that I said yes too." She says wiggling her ass on my cock making me groan.

"He's excited no matter what you're doing." I tell her. She always makes me hard. She could be in sweats and I'd get hard thinking about her.